Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the only reason i watch news

I watch news cuz im hoping something good will happen to us

I watch it since I want to hear a lifefuel story about a foid dying (in Minecraft)

>Watching mass shootings, riots, and civil unrest

i watch news just for the entertainment as news is a fucking joke to me.

i enjoy seeing shits like this it just warms my broken self https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-54470378
news in my country are only made to blame men on a daily basis. And to remember you that if you hit a foid you will end up in jail. the're a fucking trigger to me that I cannot stand. But that Spain though, were the men bashing is something as natural as the sun in the sky for soyceity

I keep waiting for something like a major war to happen. Like a US civil war, or China attacks Taiwan, Pakistan launches a nuke, or an Iran vs Israel war would be sweet. It's been too long since some nice real war entertainment to cope with.

Last edited:
i watch news just for the entertainment as news is a fucking joke to me.

i enjoy seeing shits like this it just warms my broken self https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-54470378

I stopped watching TV years ago. I don't even have a TV now, TV programs in France are shitty like hell, you can't imagine how bluepilled it is, seems we live in LSD Wonderland if you listen to what they say.

I read news on the web to stay informed, but not through mainstream media who are all sold to migrants, Jews, women or fucking LGBT movements.

In Serbia government owns all TV stations and political propaganda is aired 24/7

I don't even watch news anymore except to count how many long noses I can see on a given show.

news in my country are only made to blame men on a daily basis. And to remember you that if you hit a foid you will end up in jail. the're a fucking trigger to me that I cannot stand. But that Spain though, were the men bashing is something as natural as the sun in the sky for soyceity
same in korea, whole world is now being ruled under matriarchal system

same in korea, whole world is now being ruled under matriarchal system
yup, yet still men dont raise up and burn everything. Wich amazes me. The level of cuckoldry and submision. Dont you think?