Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only reason i don't rope is because i don't wanna hurt my family

coping_with_2dtits

coping_with_2dtits

Greycel
I don't really wanna live, but i don't want to die either, since i know it will hurt my family

Same at times, tbh. If my mother wasn't here, I'd likely rope.

Id rope by the nearest least painful chance i have, Fuck existing in this planet, If an animal suffers its put down,
If a human suffers its told to just take it and live, They are selfish while calling us selfish, Fuck this shit.

I don't care about how my family would feel but my cat would probably be sad

Pretty much. I'm her only son, it'd destroy her if I went before her.
Yeah, I’m basically one of the only people my mother has, and she couldn’t handle losing me. I’m the one who keeps her company, plus I usually handle car maintenance and repairs, and maintain the land at our properties

Yeah, I’m basically one of the only people my mother has, and she couldn’t handle losing me. I’m the one who keeps her company, plus I usually handle car maintenance and repairs, and maintain the land at our properties
Absolutely. My mother remains the only woman who's ever shown me any kindness. Honestly, she deserved a better son than me. Dad, too. But they were older, so I guess it's only natural that I got the bad genes. Glad to see there's other "good-relationship-with-parents-cels".

Absolutely. My mother remains the only woman who's ever shown me any kindness. Honestly, she deserved a better son than me. Dad, too. But they were older, so I guess it's only natural that I got the bad genes. Glad to see there's other "good-relationship-with-parents-cels".
Yeah, I'm very grateful my parents were good to me. My mother genuinely cares about me, something no other woman besides my grandma who is long gone did. Also, my mom was 40 at the time of my birth, and my father was 51, so it makes sense I'm a giga Sperg and have chronic physical health problems

You don't see the contradiction
My parents were dumb to reproduce tbh at their age, but they always treated me well. They cared about me a lot and often did a lot of cool stuff with me. My dad took me to car shows in his muscle car from 2010-2024 when he died. and gave me the car in the inheritance. When I say they were good to me, I mean they weren't like some parents that just do the bare minimum and kick you out when you are 18 or something. My mother still lets me live in her house for free

I wish people had Stockholm Syndrome for me. I could have a whole army of cucks willing to be good goys.

Just be this guy and the whole world will be good goys for you

but they always treated me well
Parents treating you well should not be praiseworthy because it's the default bare minimum. It's like when normies say 'I like that you're honest', when the tf did being honest become praiseworthy, it should be the default
They cared about me a lot and often did a lot of cool stuff with me
Again, bare minimum. Also you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for their poor procreation choices

If they had good intentions despite their ignorance, I’m still skeptical. the body would instinctively advise against having children beyond 30 due to the potential risk of dysgenic traits. they probably ignored these warnings for selfish reasons because there's no such thing as having a child for the sake of the child

Last edited:
Good reason if you were born into a loving family that understands you. If not, then i don’t know what to tell you

Parents treating you well should not be praiseworthy because it's the default bare minimum. It's like when normies say 'I like that you're honest', when the tf did being honest become praiseworthy, it should be the default
True
Again, bare minimum. Also you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for their poor procreation choices

If they had good intentions despite their ignorance, I’m still skeptical. the body would instinctively advise against having children beyond 30 due to the potential risk of dysgenic traits. they probably ignored these warnings for selfish reasons because there's no such thing as having a child for the sake of the child
Agreed. There was some selfishness as to why they risked having a child so late in their lives. Probably didn’t want to become genetic dead ends. My uncle and his wife tried to have kids, but she had multiple miscarriages, so they gave up on it because her genetics clearly weren’t good enough to produce healthy offspring.