Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the only reason i dont kill myself

Athena's Owl

Athena's Owl

Greycel
is because i dont want to go to hell.Also dispite my under average looks and my low iq, i have a normal life with a healthy family and im afraid that killing myself will show unappreciation to god

6 posts nigga 6 posts nigga 666666 pooooosta ohmygodododododododid

It's over for godcucks

Religion is a pathetic cope. Fly a plane in to a building like a real man

God is a woman and you will go to hell bc you made an account here.

is because i dont want to go to hell.Also dispite my under average looks and my low iq, i have a normal life with a healthy family and im afraid that killing myself will show unappreciation to god
Low IQ confirmed

My only reason is fear of failure. Or rather, the consequences of failure.

Well, and my copes. THC and alcohol are very nice deterrents, when I can afford them.

You're the only one who should be entitled to decide whether you want to stay or go. I've read being religious (or spiritual) decreases suicide odds. I'm not religious, but I've come to feel towards the idea of a judging god the way I feel towards parents: Knowing how F-ed-up the world is, how the hell could you decide to create a new being that can (and eventually will) suffer? I mean, what the hell is the matter with you that you'd actually create something that can feel pain over and over again... then go through the torment of fearing death even as it witnesses the slow, relentless, painful breakdown of its body and mind? What kind sadist does that? I guess US since there are nearly 8-billion of us. But a ... god? If a god's angry its creations choose to check out of this hell it created, then to me that god is a first-class sadist.

Good luck, man.
My only reason is fear of failure. Or rather, the consequences of failure.

Well, and my copes. THC and alcohol are very nice deterrents, when I can afford them.

How effective is THC? Do you need more and more of it over time to get enough of a distraction-effect?

Same tbh, im one year late on my classes and college made me suicidal multiple times but i would always backdown from suicide because i dont want to end in eternal hell.

How effective is THC? Do you need more and more of it over time to get enough of a distraction-effect?

ya its pretty good but makes you pretty lazy if youre dependent on it

How are the wife and kids doing

hell doesn't scare me, my life is already hell

amazing account theme'd halo. owl is insta-classic.

Imagine being in hell with no physical form and having no concept of existence .