Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only reason foids interact with us: to create some big drama/conflict/upset

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
As foids love drama and conflict and upset so much. I know from experience any time a woman talks to me its going to be some thing where she is trying to create a conflict.

A few nights ago I was doing my usual shopping at 3am, and driving home and some crazy woman in her pajamas was running on the sidewalk trying to flag me down. I just kept driving and my head looking forward then called 911 to tell them.

In a parking lot women only talk to me because they have some criticism of my driving or parking and try to get in a big argument with me about it. I just say 'oh', and put my head down and do the virgin walk away not looking back.

I know it is pointless to use logic with a foid, and I don't care what she thinks anyway.

I was talking to a guy in the military and he said at work he leaves the room if a woman or women enter the room. As his friends have been charged in literal sexual harassment lawsuits, because of false accusations. Women love the drama of those cases and women love the attention they get for being a 'victim'.

He won't talk to a foid military person unless a man is also in the room.

As foids love drama and conflict and upset so much. I know from experience any time a woman talks to me its going to be some thing where she is trying to create a conflict.

A few nights ago I was doing my usual shopping at 3am, and driving home and some crazy woman in her pajamas was running on the sidewalk trying to flag me down.

In a parking lot women only talk to me because they have some criticism of my driving or parking and try to get in a big argument with me about it. I just say 'oh', and put my head down and do the virgin walk away not looking back.

I know it is pointless to use logic with a foid, and I don't care what she thinks anyway.

I was talking to a guy in the military and he said at work he leaves the room if a woman or women enter the room. As his friends have been charged in literal sexual harassment lawsuits, because of false accusations. Women love the drama of those cases and women love the attention they get for being a 'victim'.

This is true with female "friends" too tbh

Fakecel if foids don't ignore you

This is true with female "friends" too tbh

Its basically the redpiller strategy of acting like an asshole and creating conflict with foids. Its a form of jester maxxing. For example the redpiller advice of pretending to have a girlfriend on the side to create a conflict with their girlfriend. Or saying some asshole thing to a woman to start the conversation.

Its basically the redpiller strategy of acting like an asshole and creating conflict with foids. Its a form of jester maxxing. For example the redpiller advice of pretending to have a girlfriend on the side to create a conflict with their girlfriend. Or saying some asshole thing to a woman to start the conversation.
Sometimes women seek out guys that aren't very well familiar with social conventions to manipulate them and lead them on tbh
And it seems like in the moment everything is fine but they play the long con.
@Mainländer knows about this with what he has posted about BPD foids.

Fakecel if foids don't ignore you

Ya I have the effect on women of making them very angry at me, even if I do absolutely nothing and am just calm and polite.

If I didn't have severe anxiety problems that are treated by medicine but I still have to be careful to stay calm.. I could potentially be a supreme and divine master level drama/conflict/upset/anger creator around women.

yep women are the orchestraters of drama and manipulation, and what better group of people to exploit than broken/vulnerable men on the internet.

I saw foids cheat or never reply to their boyfriends just to create drama

Sometimes women seek out guys that aren't very well familiar with social conventions to manipulate them and lead them on tbh
And it seems like in the moment everything is fine but they play the long con.
@Mainländer knows about this with what he has posted about BPD foids.

For me they can't bring themselves to play the long con and pretend to be my friend and be nice to me for awhile, before getting me lured in and enchanted.. and then when I am invested emotionally moving in for a growing drama for me.

Thats actually their failure to create drama with me, is you can't just start out at level 10 conflict with me, as I just run away. I also am too wise of foids nature and motivations. I know trying to 'convince' them of their complaints to me would be futile as foids are emotion not logic driven.

And I am aware that foids get off in sexual pleasure from the adrenaline rush of conflict and drama, so will do anything to keep escalating it.

I also am not convinced any woman would sleep with me in the end - but I could also get in trouble as cucks and other foids will always side with the foid. And 99% of men today are cucks. So its a no-win situation for me.

At least a Chad-lite who didn't suffer from anxiety problems could potentially get something out of it.
I saw foids cheat or never reply to their boyfriends just to create drama

I am so suspicious of any woman with a boyfriend who isn't pregnant and raising kids. I know foids will be bored out of their minds in a stable, calm relationship.. and have already had dozens of boyfriends before.. but women get a sexual high/pleasure from the adrenaline rush of drama. And they love the roller coaster of emotions they experience on it.
yep women are the orchestraters of drama and manipulation, and what better group of people to exploit than broken/vulnerable men on the internet.

Its a conundrum for women now that you mention it. On the one hand we are a perfect target to create intense dramas that women would enjoy. Men who are broken/vulnerable as you say, and who could very easily develop feelings of love and attachment to a woman. Also we are men who they would not be competing against other women for attention.

But women are so scared of being judged by society and to be seen even on social media with a low-status male is horrifying to women.

Last edited:
For me they can't bring themselves to play the long con and pretend to be my friend and be nice to me for awhile, before getting me lured in and enchanted.. and then when I am bought moving in for a growing drama for me.
They love asking you for favors but any reciprocation from them in doing favors for you or hearing you out is completely out of question.
You've read about it online before and it's true tbh
Thats actually their failure to create drama with me, is you can't just start out at level 10 conflict with me, as I just run away. I also am too wise of foids nature and motivations. I know trying to 'convince' them of their complaints to me would be futile as foids are emotion not logic driven.
Some sjw freak is going to take issue with what you're saying but I get what you're saying tbh a lot of people are essentially just trolls trying to get a reaction out of you.
And I am aware that foids get off in sexual pleasure from the adrenaline rush of conflict and drama, so will do anything to keep escalating it.

I also am not convinced any woman would sleep with me in the end - but I could also get in trouble as cucks and other foids will always side with the foid. And 99% of men today are cucks. So its a no-win situation for me.
Yeah it never ends in any real kind of sexual pleasure for you though.
And imo while some foids get off in something resembling sexual pleasure from manipulating guys like the sacks of shit at fds, it's still not exactly the same as sexual pleasure or arousal.
At least a Chad-lite who didn't suffer from anxiety problems could potentially get something out of it.
non-NT chadlite or chad that gets teased for his autism might still manage though.

A few nights ago I was doing my usual shopping at 3am, and driving home and some crazy woman in her pajamas was running on the sidewalk trying to flag me down. I just kept driving and my head looking forward then called 911 to tell them.

Damn what’s the story with the Pajama Lady? Did she look like a tweeker or something? I would shop at 3 AM too so I could avoid normies at normal hours but I’m too worried about meth heads.

They love asking you for favors but any reciprocation from them in doing favors for you or hearing you out is completely out of question.
You've read about it online before and it's true tbh

Some sjw freak is going to take issue with what you're saying but I get what you're saying tbh a lot of people are essentially just trolls trying to get a reaction out of you.

Yeah it never ends in any real kind of sexual pleasure for you though.
And imo while some foids get off in something resembling sexual pleasure from manipulating guys like the sacks of shit at fds, it's still not exactly the same as sexual pleasure or arousal.

non-NT chadlite or chad that gets teased for his autism might still manage though.

Ya its like the Karens who patrol store aisles looking for people not wearing their masks. The Karen has figured out she can create a big argument and drama if she goes and tells enough people to 'put on their mask'.. or 'their mask isn't on right'.. or 'they are walking to close to her'.

Because women get a perverted sexual like high from the adrenaline rush, its like a mouse going back for hits of cocaine. She may not be fully aware of why she is doing it, she just knows it feels good.

Its like in a parking lot. Do you think women actually care if your car is arguably too close to one line in the spot... no its just a weak excuse to go and try to get in an argument. Its the same as women with their boyfriends pushing his buttons more and more until he eventually blows up.

Ya its like the Karens who patrol store aisles looking for people not wearing their masks. The Karen has figured out she can create a big argument and drama if she goes and tells enough people to 'put on their mask'.. or 'their mask isn't on right'.. or 'they are walking to close to her'.
That's what happened since women got more say and their behavior couldn't go unquestioned without someone accusing those that point it out as "misogyny". They used it to mess with other people. Often socially isolated males that are easily targets.
Because women get a perverted sexual like high from the adrenaline rush, its like a mouse going back for hits of cocaine. She may not be fully aware of why she is doing it, she just knows it feels good.
That's why when you get down to it the way such women act is a joke.
Its like in a parking lot. Do you think women actually care if your car is arguably too close to one line in the spot... no its just a weak excuse to go and try to get in an argument. Its the same as women with their boyfriends pushing his buttons more and more until he eventually blows up.
In PUA circles they call it shit testing and while the term fits it isn't sexual like redpill copers think. It's just them bothering you and making life harder because they can. Literal [TeeHee] behavior ngl

Damn what’s the story with the Pajama Lady? Did she look like a tweeker or something? I would shop at 3 AM too so I could avoid normies at normal hours but I’m too worried about meth heads.

No idea it was some older lady in a high density area so I don't know why she came out of her building on to the street. I called 911 just incase she had a health problem or something.

I'm pretty big frame even though I'm 5'10.. and I have a full terrorist veteran level beard so people don't harass me. There are lots of hardcore drug users around even in the grocery store at that time.

The foid workers at 3am in stores are actually pretty nice/cool. There are some other hardcore gamer types who go get food at that time. And some whores who stop with a taxi to get food on the way home or between jobs. The whores don't talk to me, but again they are pretty cool.

There are also some people with severe illnesses who go out at that time, and emergency services workers like police who stop for food. So all in all I fit in pretty well in that crowd.

Its also quiet like usually only 3 or 4 customers in the whole huge grocery store and maybe 5 employees. Just those 3 or 4 customers are selected from that list.
That's what happened since women got more say and their behavior couldn't go unquestioned without someone accusing those that point it out as "misogyny". They used it to mess with other people. Often socially isolated males that are easily targets.

That's why when you get down to it the way such women act is a joke.

In PUA circles they call it shit testing and while the term fits it isn't sexual like redpill copers think. It's just them bothering you and making life harder because they can. Literal [TeeHee] behavior ngl

Good points.. a scary thing about the way women act is they are not even consciously aware of why they do it. They are not introspective the way we are.. to compliment women I say they are very 'zen-like'. They are actually just in each moment enjoying the emotional experiences they get with no analysis of the 'whys'.

Men who give them emotional feelings they like, they get attached to those men. While guys like us who make them feel creepy they avoid.

It also is how strongly the halo and horn phenomenon effects women and they aren't aware of it. What is more concerning is how women emotionally block out arguments showing them why they are doing something. Its beyond just they don't think about it, they actively use cognitive dissonance to remain ignorant.

Last edited:

True. FOIDS even admit this, it's pretty well know and accepted that they're drama queens, i don't know why though, seems counterproductive

True. FOIDS even admit this, it's pretty well know and accepted that they're drama queens, i don't know why though, seems counterproductive

I believe from the adrenaline high of conflicts/drama women get a perverted sexual-like high. They also get to feel intense emotions if they get other people really going.

i wish one of them would have drama with me. im so ugly they dont even wanna talk with me cause im creepy. life is over for me i cant cope man

i wish one of them would have drama with me. im so ugly they dont even wanna talk with me cause im creepy. life is over for me i cant cope man

Possibly because I look frightening now, women want to come and try to make me angry hoping that I will make them scared.. as all women get horny when they are scared. Sadly when I just try to talk to women they get very angry and leave within 30 seconds.

In womens fantasies she comes and gets some scary looking man into a drama/conflict with her. Then white knight cucks come to defend her. Then the scary looking man puts an axe through the heads of the cucks, slaughtering them in front of her making her terrified(and wet as October).. and then takes the woman by force and rapes her. Then she lives happily ever after.. those are womens fairy tales.

Unfortunately in our world there is laws against that and i don't want to go to jail.

Foids only ever approach me at work and that's to ask for something job related. Other than that I'm completely invisible. Hell that goes for the men my supposed brothers too.

Smart to just drive past some thot.

They evil
They really don't want ugly guys to have a minutes of peace. It's disturbing to them and they insist on creating drama where none needs to exist. But it's how when you even point this out or express your displeasure with this that you get piled on and attacked that's way more irritating tbh

They really don't want ugly guys to have a minutes of peace. It's disturbing to them and they insist on creating drama where none needs to exist. But it's how when you even point this out or express your displeasure with this that you get piled on and attacked that's way more irritating tbh

Possibly that is one reason foids are so angry with me. As an ugly, low-status male I am supposed to look like bluepilled incels I see around town who look butthurt all the time.

Whereas I am calm, relaxed and I live below my means and I enjoy the things I like, such as reading online & video games.

I also am wasted on cigars which effect me a lot 90% of the time. Eg.. at the grocery store I sort of walk around slowly in a daze, whereas beta males I see scurrying around and looking butthurt and rushed.

Possibly that is one reason foids are so angry with me. As an ugly, low-status male I am supposed to look like bluepilled incels I see around town who look butthurt all the time.
Yeah they derive pleasure from how much more easy going life is for them than for you. Otherwise imo it's like when foids feel insecure that the foids around them are more brash than the males and the males don't seem to care and are easygoing.

Ofc delusional redpill and bluepill copers alike take this interest from foids as being "into you". Nah. I remember trying to look up if this kind of curious interest from foids in response to you acting easygoing was something others experienced and what it meant. Found nothing but cope about how it means foids are soehow into you. When really the only thing foids are really into is ruining your current easy going carefree state.
Whereas I am calm, relaxed and I live below my means and I enjoy the things I like, such as reading online & video games.

I also am wasted on cigars which effect me a lot 90% of the time. Eg.. at the grocery store I sort of walk around slowly in a daze, whereas beta males I see scurrying around and looking butthurt and rushed.
It helps to have a neutral kind of pained expression on your face to avoid getting messed with ngl
Especially with agepill as you get older people leave you alone more if they don't have a reason to bother you and don't know you.