Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The only real solution to inceldom:

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
Pray for reincarnation to be a thing and you be born Chad next life

that's the only possible solution I can think

the only real ascension

I just wanna get to heaven and be granted a loving GF who will never leave me, and to be made into a Chad. Would be nice if heaven actually exists

Or kill all the Chad's and normies and be the only men alive :bigbrain:

I just wanna get to heaven and be granted a loving GF who will never leave me, and to be made into a Chad. Would be nice if heaven actually exists
Who said we are going to heaven anyways, what if god is also a lookist, and sends all sub 5s to hella and chads to heaven:feelsthink:

Who said we are going to heaven anyways, what if god is also a lookist, and sends all sub 5s to hella and chads to heaven:feelsthink:
I’m going to heaven if it actually exists whether the universe likes it or not

I’m going to heaven if it actually exists whether the universe likes it or not
Don't get me wrong but if the hell and heaven and god is real, Chad's still have a better chance to go to heaven than incels. Chad's innocence remains unharmed throughout his life, he gets sex,food, money, every pleasure life hs to offer, so they don't become bitter.on the other hand, sub 5s are made bitter, jealous, racists, misogynists throughout their life experiences. You would never see a bitter, racist, jealous chad. Chad's are almost always the nicest people you will ever meet

Last edited:
I want to reincarnate as airborne aids.

Don't get me wrong but if the hell and heaven and god is real, Chad's still have a better chance to go to heaven and incels to hell. Chad's innocence remains unharmed throughout his life, he gets sex,food, money, every pleasure life hs to offer, so they don't become bitter on the other hand, sub 5s are made bitter, jealous, racists, misogynists throughout their life experiences. You would never see a bitter, racist, jealous chad. Chad's are almost always the nicest people you will ever meet
Honestly this is true. Chad retains the child like innocence he had as a kid all throughout his life meanwhile we get tainted as the loneliness and other problems eat us alive and the bitterness consumes us. Even my own mother told me I’m a vile piece of shit at times compared to how I was as a kid

Pray for reincarnation to be a thing and you be born Chad next life

that's the only possible solution I can think

the only real ascension

If somehow o was sure about that I would jump out of the window or go to any train station at this moment. Fuck off my parents, my inceldom was caused by their genetic mistake.

Reincarnation maxxing is extemely risky

You're either re born into a 6'4 nordic Chad, or a 5'4 indian dravidian street sweeper