Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only race more fucked than currycels

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
Aboriginals.aka indigenous Australians are the only thing more fucked than a currycel most of them are apish in looks and almost all are poor with drug addict parents/siblings and almost all are unemployed it's over for abos.

Richard spencer said:
Aboriginals.aka indigenous Australians are the only thing more fucked than a currycel most of them are apish in looks and almost all are poor with drug addict parents/siblings and almost all are unemployed it's over for abos.

lol i have no sympathy for them tbh. ( australiancel here) Yes it is commonly known that a lot of abos grow up in a shitty drug/alcohol addicted family but that doesnt mean they should follow suit ( but they usually do). Now add crime onto that as well ( stealing is a big one) Not saying all abos are like this but a lot are.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol i have no sympathy for them tbh. ( australiancel here) Yes it is commonly known that a lot of abos grow up in a shitty drug/alcohol addicted family but that doesnt mean they should follow suit ( but they usually do). Now add crime onto that as well ( stealing is a big one) Not saying all abos are like this but a lot are.

Aren't they a huge minority?

CopingGymcel said:
Aren't they a huge minority?

what do you mean "huge minority?"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
what do you mean "huge minority?"

I mean, as in there aren't a lot of them

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Thats the same situation black people were put in americas.

Its racist to blame them. The culture of drugs and violence was imposed to them, isnt nothing "biological".

Yeah they’re pretty screwed. They are very few in number though and most of them are like 99% European as fuck. My company recently gave a scholarship to an aboriginal and she was a typical blonde Stacy lol

Pakis, usually the fair skinned type, can clean up any demographic. I've personally witnessed it numerous times. Cant speak for Indians though since I'm not a part of that community..I don't know why south Asians get such a bad rap here.

jamho22 said:
Pakis, usually the fair skinned type, can clean up any demographic. I've personally witnessed it numerous times. Cant speak for Indians though since I'm not a part of that community..I don't know why south Asians get such a bad rap here.

There are some pretty good looking Northern Indians, but most are just as fucked.

CopingGymcel said:

In some areas there the majority but mainly they're a minority.they flood the low income areas.

Richard spencer said:
In some areas there the majority but mainly they're a minority.they flood the low income areas.

Do you think a lot of Australians would have them ethnically cleansed if they could?

CopingGymcel said:

Its hard to say really, there are towns in parts of australia where its pretty much mostly aboriginal communities. If we are talking about them living in a town where its mostly white people then yea id say they are a minority but they still cause problems from all of the crime they commit.

But lets not forget we also have people who are half white/ half aboriginal in their genes too so if you count them in it really isnt a "minority".

CopingGymcel said:
Do you think a lot of Australians would have them ethnically cleansed if they could?

Haha kek they're pretty useless ngl they usually just complain about being overtaken by white Europeans.they are almost all on centrelink which is government assistance over here they get more money off welfare than anyone else but they just buy drugs/alcohol/ciggies they are cleansing themselves.

KilluminoidBR said:
Thats the same situation black people were but in americas.

Its racist to blame them. The culture of drugs and violence was imposed to them, isnt nothing "biological".

How can you ascertain whether certain patterns of behavior are biologically ingrained or not? There is scientific evidence to suggest that a proclivity for antisocial behavior and substance abuse is congenitally acquired.

Growing up in a violent environment can also have deleterious epigenetic effects, and could prevent genetically superior individuals from reproducing.

It's also noteworthy how native American culture is still seen as "sexy", there's still an interest in it, and some of their most famous cultural items (feather headdress, certain kinds of body paint) are highly popular as decoration and as fashion accessories. To my knowledge, this isn't the case with native Australians. I mean, one of the ugliest things SJW do is favouring this crypto-segregation that comes in the shape of an opposition to "cultural appropriation" ... but that doesn't even seem to be necessary when it comes to native Australians because no one even wants to "appropriate" their culture. They are, after all, far more ugly than native Americans who and whose culture is far more "sexy".

ilieknothing said:
Yeah they’re pretty screwed. They are very few in number though and most of them are like 99% European as fuck. My company recently gave a scholarship to an aboriginal and she was a typical blonde Stacy lol

I don't have anything against indigenous Australians but I've noticed that most indigenous Australian recipients of scholarships reserved solely for Aboriginal Australians tend to have significant Europid admixture. One could counter this observation by noting that being a full-blooded Aboriginal Australian confers a disadvantage so severe to the point where receiving a scholarship would still be unattainable but frankly, I don't think that's likely.

KilluminoidBR said:
Thats the same situation black people were but in americas.

Im not blaming them for their upbringing, im blaming a number of individuals who choose to go on in their life doing illegal or bad things that they were exposed to, but they still have a choice dont they?

Think of it this way, we have been treated like shit by women and chad or normie bullies, yes we might cope with a bit of alcohol or occasional drug use ( i dont, i just drink) but do we commit crime? Hell no, we just LDAR at home.

I dont believe im racist, i just dont respect anyone who chooses to commit crime and go down that lifestyle ( my own race included)

Richard spencer said:
they get more money off welfare than anyone else but they just buy drugs/alcohol/ciggies they are cleansing themselves.

Living the dream!

sXEFV8M.png

CopingGymcel said:

[font=arial, sans-serif]The final estimated resident Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population of Australia as at 30 June 2011 was 669,900 people, or 3% of the total Australian population.[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Jan 27, 2016[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]heres your answer.[/font]

CopingGymcel said:

Nope, as ive met plenty of respectable aboriginals as well who do not choose a life of crime, or have at least fixed the bad shit they did earlier in life, and choose to live as a non crime commiting citizen of the country for the rest of their life

Red Shambhala said:
Living the dream!

sXEFV8M.png

Haha they don't get to enjoy it tho due to addiction rather than indulgence.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Yeah every time I go Coles or Woolies there's always some dumbcunt abo stealing more than they could ever need.(I saw one putting an entire Turkey down their pants this week.)

Who here would smash these beauties? 

Aboriginal-women-ceremony.jpg

Richard spencer said:

I honestly think that there are some races that just 'feel' things differently. For instance, the suicide rate among blacks is FAR FAR smaller than whites, despite the indicators for blacks (poverty, seperated parents, abuse etc.) being much much higher.

I think that currys/asians have it worst because not only are they objectively unattractive to any normal girl, but they also have the intelligence to realise what that actually means, and the foresight to see how much suffering is going to await them, whereas blacks and aboriginals are far more likely to just say "das raycis" and move on/rape.

Framecel222 said:
Who here would smash these beauties? 

Aboriginal-women-ceremony.jpg

if you wouldnt smash ur volcel ( jks)

Pakis and North Indians have to way better than chinks also. Anyone who says otherwise is a coping chink.

seclod said:
I honestly think that there are some races that just 'feel' things differently. For instance, the suicide rate among blacks is FAR FAR smaller than whites, despite the indicators for blacks (poverty, seperated parents, abuse etc.) being much much higher.

I think that currys/asians have it worst because not only are they objectively unattractive to any normal girl, but they also have the intelligence to realise what that actually means, and the foresight to see how much suffering is going to await them, whereas blacks and aboriginals are far more likely to just say "das raycis" and move on/rape.

Yeah but currys/ricecels generally come from high income/iq families and I know being aware of how fucked u are is worse than being blissfully ignorant ie mentally retarted but  given the choice I believe u would choose to be intelligent rather than a actual mong.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
if you wouldnt smash ur volcel ( jks)

Stacys.jpeg

Krispinwah said:
Pakis and North Indians have to way better than chinks also. Anyone who says otherwise is a coping chink.

lol no, chinks are above currycels

ilieknothing said:

Dark facial skin instantly lose 60% of your SMV.

Honestly. If I had the exact bone structure but was simply pale/nordic, I would slay.

ilieknothing said:

No they aren't. This typical upper income fair skinned paki curry mogs any top tier chink into oblivion.
1.jpg

ecffe9d28531bbb0f144fad6ce69d30a--friends-celebrities.jpg

jamho22 said:
ilieknothing said:
No they aren't. This typical upper income fair skinned paki curry mogs any top tier chink into oblivion.
1.jpg

lol no he doesn't. Pakis also look exactly the same as Indians (except for like pashtuns and balochis) pakis thinking they are superior and shit is major cope

ilieknothing said:
lol no he doesn't. Pakis also look exactly the same as Indians (except for like pashtuns and balochis) pakis thinking they are superior and shit is major cope

pakis look like Indians? Major cope ROFL

jamho22 said:
ilieknothing said:
pakis look like Indians? Major cope ROFL
hahahaha fuck, pakis think they are superior currys

ilieknothing said:

* Pakistani Punjabis resemble Indian Punjabis, and this holds true for any ethnic group that does not conform to political boundaries.

This is just like stating that Kenya and Somalia are phenotypically identical just because both countries happen to host a sizeable Somali population.

I agree that the Pakistani superiority complex is completely unfounded though.

dardycunt said:
ilieknothing said:
* Pakistani Punjabis resemble Indian Punjabis, and this holds true for any ethnic group that does not conform to political boundaries.
This is just like stating that Kenya and Somalia are phenotypically identical just because both countries happen to host a sizeable Somali population.
Yeah it's completely fucking retarded. It was like the same country for many years. The overwhelming majority are Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajir and they are the same as Indians.

ilieknothing said:

Yes there is that mentality of  unfounded superiority which many Pakistanis harbor towards Indians but I'm not one of those people. India and Pakistan are not even ethnically homogenous and to say that those two groups of people, on average, look alike is ridiculous.

ilieknothing said:

That's not paki.

That's basically white/middle eastern.

The current totem pole goes from worse the best:

Odd pygmie / subhuman
Aboriginal
Curry / Paki / Trash-Asian
Black / Trash Asian
Islander
Northern Middle Eastern
Good Asian
Middle-white (Dark hair, pale blotchy skin)
Nordic (Blonde, sickly pale)
Aryan (Black/Dark brown hair, pale yellowy skin).

* Trash asian being south east Asian, Thai, Philipino, and small/Dark Chinese/Vietnamese.
* Good Asian being tall well built Han Chinese/Korean.

ilieknothing said:

They usually look a lot better.

CopingGymcel said:
ilieknothing said:
They usually look a lot better.
They have the same ethnic groups.

Paki punjabs look the same as Indian punjabs

ilieknothing said:
They have the same ethnic groups.

Paki punjabs look the same as Indian punjabs

I had a lot of pakkis at my high school and most of them did decent with women, Indians did not.

seclod said:
That's not paki.

That's basically white/middle eastern.

The current totem pole goes from worse the best:

Odd pygmie / subhuman
Aboriginal
Curry / Paki / Trash-Asian
Black / Trash Asian
Islander
Northern Middle Eastern
Good Asian
Middle-white (Dark hair, pale blotchy skin)
Nordic (Blonde, sickly pale)
Aryan (Black/Dark brown hair, pale yellowy skin).

* Trash asian being south east Asian, Thai, Philipino, and small/Dark Chinese/Vietnamese.
* Good Asian being tall well built Han Chinese/Korean.

jesus Christ major cope on this forum...His name is shaveer jafry. Just run a google search. Hes a typical paki chad. There are so many of them in the US.

CopingGymcel said:
I had a lot of pakkis at my high school and most of them did decent with women, Indians did not.

This is what I noticed as well. They fool around with white girls but always end up settling with a paki stacy

jamho22 said:
1.jpg

Paki pretty much=indian=rope.

ilieknothing said:
dardycunt said:
ilieknothing said:
Yeah it's completely fucking retarded. It was like the same country for many years. The overwhelming majority are Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajir and they are the same as Indians.
It only became the same country after the British invaded and deemed it all India, it means nothing.Aryan invaders took over Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kyhber, eastern and southern Afghanistan and parts of Tajikistan. So why would Pakistanis be the same as Indians genetically? Prior to the British Indians were known as Bharati and Bharatis never had anything to do with the Indus River. Bharati describes people past the Sindh desert (Pakistan).

If we're the same explain the obvious differences (Pakistanis being generally taller, medium brown complexion, pointy nose, thick eye brows, thick straight hair, defined jaws and thin lips) compared the the majority of Indians (Dravidians) (under average height, dark brown, wide negroid nose, medium eye brows, frizzy hair, round faces) it's obviously because of more Caucasian influence in Pakistan.

Go look at the Harrapa DNA project and Harvard university genetic study showing showing that ANI (related to Europeans and Iranians) peaks in Pakistan and ASI (native to India) peaks in India.

It's not that Pakistanis have a superiority complex, it's that Indians have an inferiority complex. They want to be the same as Pakistanis so bad, but you're not. There's no superiority implied, it's just fact.

What never fails to surprise me (as a blackcel) is that white men FUCKED ABORIGINE WOMEN, resulting in the mixed-abos the first few posts in this thread talked about.

White men also fucked thoroughbred, 100% African slaves during slavery.

White men also fucked Indian/Pakistanis back in the colonial days.

And native Americans to produce latinos.

White men back in the day fucked ANYTHING.

I guess they were hungrier and had higher T than today's white men who are too comfortable browsing the net all day instead of having to be seafaring, genociding, scalping brutal warlords. Now white men "need feminism" and shit. What a fall from Chadliness (grace).

Krispinwah said:
ilieknothing said:
dardycunt said:
ilieknothing said:
It only became the same country after the British invaded and deemed it all India, it means nothing.Aryan invaders took over Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kyhber, eastern and southern Afghanistan and parts of Tajikistan. So why would Pakistanis be the same as Indians genetically? Prior to the British Indians were known as Bharati and Bharatis never had anything to do with the Indus River. Bharati describes people past the Sindh desert (Pakistan).
If we're the same explain the obvious differences (Pakistanis being generally taller, medium brown complexion, pointy nose, thick eye brows, thick straight hair, defined jaws and thin lips) compared the the majority of Indians (Dravidians) (under average height, dark brown, wide negroid nose, medium eye brows, frizzy hair, round faces) it's obviously because of more Caucasian influence in Pakistan.
Go look at the Harrapa DNA project and Harvard university genetic study showing showing that ANI (related to Europeans and Iranians) peaks in Pakistan and ASI (native to India) peaks in India.
It's not that Pakistanis have a superiority complex, it's that Indians have an inferiority complex. They want to be the same as Pakistanis so bad, but you're not. There's no superiority implied, it's just fact.
You obviously do have a superiority complex. In my experience Pakis are indistinguishable from other North Indians and are just as subhuman. In fact a lot of the times they are a bit fucked up with inbreeding. Punjabi pakis are the same as punjabi indians, sindhis are the same across both sides and muhajir are from India itself

ilieknothing said:

There may be some Muhajir in India but they are not of subcontinental stock.

Two-nations theory is a horrendously ridiculous notion and I even avoid directly saying that I'm Pakistani.

Krispinwah said:

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg