Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The only pleasure I feel in life is to eat

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
Eating was the only thing that was left pleasant.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

eating is fun tbh
so much spicy food that i haven't tasted yet

What foods you like? I'm a BIG SMOKE SO I EAT two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Yep, past couple of days I have loaded myself with takeaway food and then had a several hour nap

I wanna try foid meat @Zer0/∞

I CAN'T FUCKING ENJOY EATING THANKS TO CANKER SORE AND I'M ABOUT TO CATCH TONSILLITIS AGAIN FROM THE COLD FUCKING HATE GENES FUCK YOU NATURE DIE OZONE LAYER DIE

Food is deception. You probably were many times told that starving is agony but truth is its the most euphoric thing that you can experience in material reality. Eating is pleasent but starving even more and moreover you by being able to starve can denounce demiurge and his minions by rejecting his material creation and pressure to consume.

I stopped trying to eat healthy, because that's just coping and won't help my face and height. So I'm like, it doesn't matter either way. Are you the same?

Food is deception. You probably were many times told that starving is agony but truth is its the most euphoric thing that you can experience in material reality. Eating is pleasent but starving even more and moreover you by being able to starve can denounce demiurge and his minions by rejecting his material creation and pressure to consume.
Hum...

Cooking and eating is a good cope.
I want to MajinBuMaxx too one day