Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only people to genuinely worry about in white genocide is Hispanics

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Before I get into this don’t take me for a genius, but I’ve done a little digging along with common sense and it seems nobody has talked about this yet.

Hispanics make up about 18% of the population in America. I see many people worried about Arabs or blacks taking white women, but nobody addresses the fact that a great amount of Hispanics are being introduced into North America and each day more arrive. Also many Hispanics will identify as white themselves. So who’s really fucking up America? The massive amount of Hispanic immigrants and Hispanics acting like fake white people? Or the preferable Arabs who can pass as white but are more likely to stay with their own women?

The real white genocide commiters are white women for refusing to get with non chad men and refusing to have children. Whites in America are going to end up like Japan.

Arabs or blacks taking white women,

ke4ql6U.jpg

Last edited:
I don't worry about that tbh

Yeah, I don't get it either. Like, what women am I gonna be taking? jfl
If anything, more women come in, and according to JBW THAT SHOULD BE MAKING THINGS EASIER FOR WHITECELS.

If anything, more women come in, and according to JBW THAT SHOULD BE MAKING THINGS EASIER FOR WHITECELS.

It's their way of cope. But a very confusing cope. They want to cope in both ways.

I feel bad for whites man

Only whites can stop the jews

Hispanics make up about 18% of the population in America. I see many people worried about Arabs or blacks taking white women, but nobody addresses the fact that a great amount of Hispanics are being introduced into North America and each day more arrive. Also many Hispanics will identify as white themselves. So who’s really fucking up America? The massive amount of Hispanic immigrants and Hispanics acting like fake white people? Or the preferable Arabs who can pass as white but are more likely to stay with their own women?
For the love of God do not use the term Hispanic when referring to South and Central Americans.
It is American ignorance.

There is no white genocide. European blood is just spreading out to more people. Stormniggers discount the entirety of Latin America as non-white when they range 60-100% European DNA. Hapas and Castizos are the new master races. The majority of sports leagues will be 60+% European mulattos like Blake Griffin since afroletes love white trophy wives. White foids are desired by most ethnic males and white men are desired by ethnic foids. Interracial fetishes are common among non-redneck white people. The "purest" whites in the future will probably be trailer trash addicted to meth and crack
It's called the Reconquista, white boy

Reconquista.jpg

main-qimg-92d23c2724652cb6f387a9a1d92e3624

mexicanwarresults.gif

you took their lands and they are reclaiming it
checkmate, burgers
You guys didn't have any cities built you just claimed a bunch of desert left to you by Spain. You want me to believe LA area wasn't majority white for 100 years before traitor Reagan let migrants in in droves and gave amnesty to existing illegals?

Only whites can stop the jews
Tall whites
420218 1 En 4 Fig4 HTML

Last edited:
There is no white genocide. European blood is just spreading out to more people. Stormniggers discount the entirety of Latin America as non-white when they range 60-100% European DNA. Hapas and Castizos are the new master races. The majority of sports leagues will be 60+% European mulattos like Blake Griffin since afroletes love white trophy wives. White foids are desired by most ethnic males and white men are desired by ethnic foids. Interracial fetishes are common among non-redneck white people. The "purest" whites in the future will probably be trailer trash addicted to meth and crack

You guys didn't have any cities built you just claimed a bunch of desert left to you by Spain. You want me to believe LA area wasn't majority white for 100 years before traitor Reagan let migrants in in droves and gave amnesty to existing illegals?

Tall whites
View attachment 251247

Anyways, when USA took that part of Mexico, many Mexicans stayed there
The cities names also stayed in native languages and in spanish

America is muttland just like any other country in that continent

Anyways, when USA took that part of Mexico, many Mexicans stayed there
The cities names also stayed in native languages and in spanish

America is muttland just like any other country in that continent
I'll respect Hispanics that stayed over beaners from the Yucatan bleeding over to claim SoCal. New Mexico and Texas also have Hispanic populations that never moved out.

Tall whites
View attachment 251247

View attachment 251247
[/QUOTE]
Ayy it's that ( supposed ) picture of alien foid