Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the only one who i go out with is my brother who mogs me

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i go out with my younger brother because i got no friends and nothing. and my brother is 6foot and in college studying mechnical engieering he has everything bascially the hair the looks the height the social life while i fucking got nothing just a ugly face and 5foot 9 height and 0 fucking friends man this life is so fucking unfair ngl i am beginning if there is even a god because he is responsible for fucking my life up in this fucked up world ngl. i just wish these gen z faggots die because they are fucking cruel and weird. everyone responsible for the incel rising will suffer for fucking eternity. atleast i am in a good relationship with my brother but its not enough because i am a loser at the end of the day

my brother is also a slayer, even he used to make fun of me, I rarely talk to him now

Genes are quite unfortunate in how they match up due to the inherent randomness of it; does your brother IQmog you? :feelshehe:

Genes are quite unfortunate in how they match up due to the inherent randomness of it; does your brother IQmog you? :feelshehe:
ofc bro because if i was smarter i wouId be in college rn. i am literally in grade 12 online and struglling in physics this is how dumb i am