Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only non-cucked way to raise daughters in the West

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
  • Have dimorphic masculine ogre genetics so she has the least chance of being a Stacy (over for lowTcels).
  • If she does have Stacy genes, fatten her up into a landwhale.
  • Now, instead of getting nailed by Chads, your Becky daughter will grow up get betabuxed by a rich STEMcel normie and hopefully they'll take care of you when you're old.
Also,
  • Raise her with Christian values.
  • Raise her to be book smart.
  • The day - yes, the day she hits puberty, scar her with explicit horror stories of STDs and teen pregnancies.
  • Emotionally divest from her (but don't neglect her) when she becomes a teenager (wouldn't be hard for a sociopathcel like me).
  • Wait as long as possible to allow her on social media.

raise her into a ceiling fan

Unless she’s Amish then she’s doomed to be a degenerate fuck toy for chad

The only way is to make sure she literally never uses the internet, and is innocentmaxxed, and arrange marriage her to a virgin boy at the age of 13-18.

Don't have kids ever

Unless she’s Amish then she’s doomed to be a degenerate fuck toy for chad
These. Op is way off.

If I had a daughter I would strongly push religion on her and pressure her to marry ASAP like at 18-19. Rather her take a few cocks than have her wait to get married at 30 and have taken 100.

Locking her in a isolated room is the best option. But still, she could find a way to escape.

You implied you would do things to scare her away from sex. I want to push her towards it early as possible so she marries extremely young to minimize the miles of cocks she takes.
Locking her in a isolated room is the best option. But still, she could find a way to escape.
She would just make a glory hole. “For Chad only! Tee Hee”

this would only work if it was the 50's, in this era the only men who are not cucks are chads and incels, and it wont be long until only incels are not cucks

Let's be real, there is NOTHING you could do that will prevent her from riding 100's of chad cocks in her 20's... that's just the new reality we live in

I want to push her towards it early as possible so she marries extremely young.
F6D1AC1F 5062 40C5 9157 E3229DA81130

Im not a Mormon but a lot of them Mormon girls seem like good catches if you can find one between 12-15yo
They get married off real young which helps the family unit

@Sadness are you a diagnosed sociopath?

• Raise her with Christian values.
  • Raise her to be book smart.
Wouldn't help most likely, as she still will aspire to modern degenerative western culture and join it as soon as she becomes free.

The only thing that can protect women from the ravages of feminism is a hardcore Josef Fritzl style parenting regime. I wouldn't even let them look out of a window let alone leave the house. If all goes to plan, they don't even know the sky exists until they're 50 and very, very post wall.

It's that or they become sex toys for dozens of hot men, to be used and abused.

It didn't have to be like this. These did not have to be our only two choices. This is the world women and feminists chose.

>christian

>values

no, just chain her in the basement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back