Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only meaning of Life is to spread your seed far and wide, and you failed.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
This is legitimately the meaning of life. Not to shekelslave, not to go to school, not to invent stupid apps and distractions or post stupid pictures on social media. The purpose of life as a man is to find and impregnate as many women as possible. Anyone who denies this, is someone you can disregard. Anyone who says “the purpose of life is whatever you want it to be.” is a delusion blue-pill-shill.

Your purpose, yes, you, is to make women pregnant. That’s all you have to do to be considered successful at life. Your every waking moment is tormented by this urge. This wasn’t a problem in times past, when “rape” was the norm. However now we have a society of high testosterone primates, sexual driven beings co-existing with the females who increasingly flaunt their fertility as society devolves further into degeneracy, and societal rules that directly go against biological, hardwired eons of evolution.

Look, but don’t touch.
Touch, but don’t taste.
Taste, but don’t swallow.

It is pure insanity to think that such instinctual creatures that are nothing more than intelligent apes driven entirely by instinct can live in a society where the rules run in opposition to our senses and natural behavior. Pure insanity.

You are denied the one thing in your life that actually matters. Not money. Not accomplishments. Not pride. The only thing that matters in this life. Your chance to fulfill your biological destiny has been thwarted at every turn by modern society, technology, and many other factors.

Is it any surprise that the number of random killings is increasing? Is it any surprise that almost all of them are frustrated, disenfranchised young men?

These will only increase as society becomes more and more oppositional to our instincts. Society as it, is completely unsustainable.

Last edited:
Its all about passing your genes onwards to the next generation to keep the family tree expanding and growing.

But sometimes, the family tree comes to a stop.

Its all about passing your genes onwards to the next generation to keep the family tree expanding and growing.

But sometimes, the family tree comes to a stop.
If it comes to a stop, you failed at life. Your ancestors are weeping.

That is the ONLY purpose of REAL life, at least for the knowledge of today ... to spread genes.

If it comes to a stop, you failed at life. Your ancestors are weeping.
And sadly enough.

The last ride of the genetic train has came to its final destination.

So Genghis Khan is the biggest Chad and most successful man in history.

What's your opinion on childless men who contributed great things to humanity like Newton and Beethoven?

Correct. I am aware that I have failed at life.

What's your opinion on childless men who contributed great things to humanity like Newton and Beethoven?

They benefited and entertained children of other men.

They are cucks

High IQ
But
The only thing females feel an urge to spread is their legs...

Miss me with this depression bullshit.

That is not the purpose of life. Reproduction is something that we use to define life, but it sure as shit isn't the purpose of it. Life, just like anything in this universe has no purpose. We all just exist.

Miss me with this depression bullshit.

That is not the purpose of life. Reproduction is something that we use to define life, but it sure as shit isn't the purpose of it. Life, just like anything in this universe has no purpose. We all just exist.

If you don’t procreate. Your existence is basically meaningless

Tears in the rain.

I dont even know why I have a dick tbh never going to use it anyway

What's the point if you know your son is fucked if he's not tall and good looking?

So if he's not chad you gotta take care of his mental issues and pain that arise from being shit on by society.

If you don’t procreate. Your existence is basically meaningless

Tears in the rain.

That is some arbitrary bullshit. I could say your life is meaningless unless you make some scientific contribution, but that would just be some arbitrary assignment of meaning from me.

POint is nothing fucking matters and you are just sad that you can't get your dick wet. We all are.

I can already see childless Chad crying in the corner.

So Genghis Khan is the biggest Chad and most successful man in history.
Man has around 16 000 000 direct living descendants :feelstastyman: how many will you have in a thousand years ?

Natural selection is taking it's course. A painful 70 year course for most of us. :feelsrope:

Man has around 16 000 000 direct living descendants :feelstastyman: how many will you have in a thousand years ?
his current descendants are ricecels lmao, even the greatest chads legacy will now be over

Nothing actually exist. Just you wanting to reproduce and survive to be able do that. Eberything else is just built/invented.

Not reproducing means you fucked up.

High IQ, all life reproducing doesn't mean reproduction is the ultimate goal. All life needs hydrogen oxide to survive but that doesn't make drinking water an ultimate life goal.

I honestly don't give two fucks about "spreading my genes"

What's the point if you know your son is fucked if he's not tall and good looking?

So if he's not chad you gotta take care of his mental issues and pain that arise from being shit on by society.
This as well. Jfl at following normie beliefs, i thought we were more enlightened than that.

We compensate it by spreading information in order to change DNA of society and therefore to procreate more people like us
So no we are not failed we just evolved our reproductive function.

I am pretty sure my seed has spread pretty well through the city sewer system.

Brutal truth.