Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The only match I had on happn in months 'uncrushed' me

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
She was the only girl I matched with for months and she was actually cute and good looking. I finally got some self confidence back.

I checked the app a few days after I matched, because I didn't know what to say that, and she is suddenly greyed out of my list. Either she deleted her profile (probably not) or she unmatched me.

Did she match with me by accident? I don't want to be the 'dating app accident'. Am I really that unnattractive? I don't understand this world. Girls go for the top 5% or something in dating apps. If you look feminine it's over.

Did you message her or just left her there and did not bother to talk to her?

Using online dating and expecting results is peak delusionmaxxing

She was the only girl I matched with for months and she was actually cute and good looking. I finally got some self confidence back.

I checked the app a few days after I matched, because I didn't know what to say that, and she is suddenly greyed out of my list. Either she deleted her profile (probably not) or she unmatched me.

Did she match with me by accident? I don't want to be the 'dating app accident'. Am I really that unnattractive? I don't understand this world. Girls go for the top 5% or something in dating apps. If you look feminine it's over.
better look feminine than look like warlord from east 30+ years above his age like me

Mogs me for getting matches in the first place

She may have thought you weren't going to message her. Should have message her within the first day.

But don't lose your head or feel bad about it. Matching doesn't mean much. Most foids end up ghosting their matches.