Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only married friend I have looks like he's about the undergo a frivorce

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
He's a bit older than me (33 or 34, forgot when his birthday is) and married like 5 years ago or so. I ran into him hanging out in a street near here, he was there smoking and preparing himself psychologically to come back to his house, visibly not doing well.

He told me about the fights, about how his wife spends a lot of time playing some online game and giving him no attention (she has been doing it for years), how she met a guy there and is hanging out with other people a lot, etc. She told him she thinks they are not compatible.

He's somewhat bluepilled, he told me he locked himself in his room and cried a lot (with her at home knowing what was happening) and that he loves her a lot. That made me feel very bad, the only advice I could give is for him to remind her that frivorce is unbiblical (they are both Christians) and that if she frivorces him, it's her fault and not his and that things like that get a lot better with time so it's not wise to resort to drastic measures that can't be undone (like roping).

He mogs me btw. A little shorter but not balding, straight good-looking hair, ok facial traits, native American like features and skin color. He's a normie tbh. He's also a hard-working man with a decent job, college degree and genuinely good personality.

It's 100% over for marriages in the west. No matter how hard you try or how many things you went through together, kids, etc, the foid will just come to you one day and be like "meh, I'm kinda bored, don't think this is really working, k bye". This is she doesn't cuck you or monkeybranch from you, which is probably even more common. 0 negative consequences for her and society encourages her to do it.

Women simply don't work in an insane feminist society.

Last edited:
This is why getting married is fucking low IQ

about how his wife spends a lot of time playing some online game and giving him no attention
wtf does she not have a job or something? does she have that much free time and is so dependent on the man that she spends her 30's playing video games?
i thought women were at least supposed to act more productive

It's 100% over for marriages in the west. No matter how hard you try or how many things you went through together, kids, etc, the foid will just come to you one day and be like "meh, I'm kinda bored, don't think this is really working, k bye". This is she doesn't cuck you or monkeybranch from you, which is probably even more common. 0 negative consequences for her and society encourages her to do it.
Totally agree with you bro. Our society is degenerated and the damage done is almost irreversible. People are becoming vastly hypergamic and not only women, but men aswell. People lost their shame of betraying. This world is rotting and going downside[UWSL]. I ask myself if I move to some of the few Christian and conservative countries left in the world like Poland or Ukraine I would find a loyal wife.[/UWSL]

Before marriage was basically tying people together, now when married people rarely have kids, keep money separated, have different friend circles, dont get shamed for divorce, women have options till 99yo. People dont have a reason to put up with each other and stay together. Once she divorces and meet a new guy she will start living again without ldaring and mmos.

Thats " being Nice , for you

Shit gets you nowhere , No you will even get Shitted on Like this Guy and completely ignored in the Same Environment.

Clown fucking World It Is :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I will avoid marriage if given the chance.