Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The only living organism that truly respects me is my cat.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
That is fucking crazy.

Out of all the living orgasnisms that I know, the only one who have a piece of real love towards me is my adorable cat.

I love him too. We play a lot together, but when you realise that he is the only one who have attention for you, it's over.

OVER OVER OVER FUCKING OVER FOR THE HIDEOUS MANLET THAT I AM

No foid respects me. Even my father knows it's over for me. We never really talk about girlfriends. I wonder why.
My mother tried to talk about that with me yesterday. I just blatantly ignored her sayings.
Why the fuck talk about something that I will never get? Love from a foid?

FUCK THIS WORLD

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats I would get one. Dogs are too dependant.

Arent you 5'3?

Damn, it's over. Have you considered leg lengthening + liftsmaxxing? Could get to 6ft.

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats I would get one. Dogs are too dependant.
Genetics really fucked with you
Dogs reminds of the dogpill

Arent you 5'3?

Damn, it's over. Have you considered leg lengthening + liftsmaxxing? Could get to 6ft.
I'm just 5'4". I think these kind of operations costs a lot and are quite dangerous, so as of now I really can't.

even he doesnt respect you. will eat your corpse

That's nice mate, I too like pets especially cats. I wish I could get a tiger one day tbh.

If you died your kitty would find another place to get fed & try to settle there, well a cat's gotta eat.

If you died your kitty would find another place to get fed & try to settle there, well a cat's gotta eat.
I mean our cat is quite weird, he doesn't really act like any other cat.
Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong. I don't know.

Just......fuck you cat theory..is legit?

Do u have any pics sorry for late comment :ha..feels: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

In several instances when a pet owner dies and the animal is starved for days it will eat the face of it’s owner. It usually starts with intense licking followed by accidentally drawing blood, the taste in turn draws them to start eating and thus they satisfy their hunger with your face. Cats and dogs both do this.

Do u have any pics sorry for late comment :ha..feels: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
My cat is sacred, I won't dox him :reeeeee:

In several instances when a pet owner dies and the animal is starved for days it will eat the face of it’s owner. It usually starts with intense licking followed by accidentally drawing blood, the taste in turn draws them to start eating and thus they satisfy their hunger with your face. Cats and dogs both do this.
I don't care because I would be dead anyways.
Foids and other living organisms hate me while I'm still alive.

My cat is sacred, I won't dox him :reeeeee:

I don't care because I would be dead anyways.
Foids and other living organisms hate me while I'm still alive.
Ithought we were buddyboyos :feelsrope: :feelstrash:

My cat passed away at 19 years, fuck it. I miss him

It has love not for you but to a food you give

There is a reason women are often compared to cats... both of them can fake love u in order to get what they want (looks money status or food-cats).
Dogs can love unconditionally like men, but they might also steal foids from u.

Same, man :cryfeels: My cat is so sweet. She likes to cuddle a lot, and she is loyal only to me. She won't even accept snacks from someone else.

There is a reason women are often compared to cats... both of them can fake love u in order to get what they want (looks money status or food-cats).
t. dogfucker

Ithought we were buddyboyos :feelsrope: :feelstrash:
It's not even about that dude lmao

My cat passed away at 19 years, fuck it. I miss him
I feel bad for you bro... Really sad

Dogs have love not for you but to a food you give
Agreed

You just inverted dogs and cats lmao.
Also I have never seen this comparison dude.

Same, man :cryfeels: My cat is so sweet. She likes to cuddle a lot, and she is loyal only to me. She won't even accept snacks from someone else.
It feels so good. I know this.

She doesn't giva fuck about you if you don't feed the pussy...

My cats were the best. I also respect more the alley cats than the majority of humans.

Cats and dogs will eat your face if they're straving, but what do you expect? A man in desert would drink piss. Just as you rather eat your dead pet than to die straving

Arent you 5'3?

Brainlet tallfag at it again.

I only have a dog bur he's kind of a cunt but i still like him i guess.

My cat died so now everybody just hates me.

same man my cats are my best friends