Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the only life style available to incels

I get to be a jew? LETS FUCKING GO!

(((fellow whites))) we should open our borders and our hearts to these filthy nig- I mean helpless immigrants

Last edited:
I get to be a jew? LETS FUCKING GO.

(((fellow whites))) we should open our borders and our hearts to these filthy nig- I mean helpless immigrants
No, just spend all your life with men. And never see a woman. :feelswhat:

this nigger is supposedly an oldcel

this nigger is supposedly an oldcel
I'm just your future :forcedsmile: You know what your life will be thanks to me. And you can decide if you rope or cope. :forcedsmile:

I'm just your future :forcedsmile: You know what your life will be thanks to me. And you can decide if you rope or cope. :forcedsmile:
shut the fuck up u fucking zoomer
im almost 100% certain you're @FrustratedWhiteMale alt

shut the fuck up u fucking zoomer
im almost 100% certain you're @FrustratedWhiteMale alt
I would like to be a zoomer :forcedsmile: You do not understand that the inceldom changes completely the life of any incel. His mind set does not change as it is the case of other men. A true oldcel thinks and behaves like a young man. He cannot age because all his life is broken. His whole life is a shit and his mind stays at the high school or a college. His life is completely empty after the university. :feelswhat:

By the way I have nothing to discuss with people of my age. Maybe politics, business or money but that's all. An oldcel does not share anything with sex havers. :feelsohh:

Incel's life is like a miserable day that repeats during the whole life until the death. :feelsohh:
So you know what is your future if you do not ascend. A miserable repeating day under antidepressants until the death. :ahegao:

Last edited:
If this was the only lifestyle available for me then I would've roped ages ago

I would like to be a zoomer :forcedsmile: You do not understand that the inceldom changes completely the life of any incel. His mind set does not change as it is the case of other men. A true oldcel thinks and behaves like a young man. He cannot age because all his life is broken. His whole life is a shit and his mind stays at the high school or a college. His life is completely empty after the university. :feelswhat:

By the way I have nothing to discuss with people of my age. Maybe politics, business or money but that's all. An oldcel does not share anything with sex havers. :feelsohh:

Incel's life is like a miserable day that repeats during the whole life until the death. :feelsohh:
So you know what is your future if you do not ascend. A miserable repeating day under antidepressants until the death. :ahegao:
That's fucking true. Literally my thoughts. :incel:

If this was the only lifestyle available for me then I would've roped ages ago
It depends on your look. Some incels can have some type of friendship with foids if their look is not too bad. :forcedsmile:
That's fucking true. Literally my thoughts. :incel:
There are some guys at this forum who are probably young and do not believe in this black future. I have several friends oldcels who became mentalcels because of the inceldom. They are on antidepressants and they went to the psychiatric hospital at least once in their life.
Young incels suffer only for several years and they do not even imagine to suffer during 30 - 60 years in the same or probably worse way. :feelsohh:

Last edited:
The pussy my guy