Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Only Jew SFcels would like

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
Taboritsky became a member of the Nazi Party, and directly collaborated with the Gestapo.
He hid the Jewish origin of his mother and attributed German roots to her, and he ascribed the Russian nobility to the fictitious father, "Vladimir Vasilievich Taboritsky,". Pretending to be of noble origin, he used the German surname "von" (von Taboritzki). He claimed that the assassination attempt on the “leader of Jewish democracy” and the “hater of Germany” Milyukov, for which he was serving a criminal sentence, was a feat to his new homeland.[1] He emphasized that he first made known the Protocols of Zion in Germany, and was proud of his persecution by Jews and “leftists”.

I already made this before but bringing it up again. Thoughts?

@IceStorm @DarkStarDown @CruxGammata @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler @wereq @Chudpreet

My spirit animal! :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Heydrich too was 25% jewiah and had Himmler rig nuremberg laws for him

Heydrich too was 25% jewiah and had Himmler rig nuremberg laws for him
interesting, i didnt know that. but in taboritsky's case he made up his german ancestry? he is entirely slavic-jewish so its a little comical

interesting, i didnt know that. but in taboritsky's case he made up his german ancestry? he is entirely slavic-jewish so its a little comical
should be child's game for a jew