Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only hope for me could've been locationmaxxing

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★
I got some decent results on OLD in latam and Japan/SK, but its impossible to geomaxx unless you are, either

a) rich enough to invest money and get some passive income (impossible for me to obtain that amount of money which would provide minimum passive income to exist in some 3rd world shithole (like $400-500 would be enough ngl))
b) born in the JEWSA where you are able to get some stupid corpo job and just fly abroad afterwards. Its impossible in my country to do that. I think its basically impossible to do that anywhere in jewrope. In my country (Poland) there are just like 20 fucking job offers for remote jobs for junior level JFL. 20 job offers per almost 40kk inhabitants.

Just LDAR.

Location maxing is overrated imo. Women are the same all over the world. You will have more success in certain areas but the only reason you don't see how dangerous the women are at first is because of the language barrier. That hides a lot of the woman's motives whereas in your home country you can see right through it and the woman can see right through you (which is why you have no success in your home country). As you spend more time with women in different countries you run into all the same problems as you would with women in your home country.

At the end of the day, all you end up doing when location maxing is buying a whore. If you've got the money to locationmax, then you probably have the money to buy prostitutes in your home country which is just as good.

All whitecels are locationcels, it is a fact, but, then, yo ou realize that in the most patriarchal societies it is precisely where you are going to be required to be a good betabuxxer if you want that relationship to be maintained and not be cucked in the medium term like many noodlesocieties. And you should never bring it to your country of origin because there they will cuck you the most after getting the papers.

Honestly, if I were a Latino or a Ricecel, I'd execute you.

Location maxing is overrated imo
Its not if you are avoid your main failos/problems with it. My main failo is height/colouring and with Locationmaxxing my height wouldnt be a problem and colouring would be even a plus