Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only "hope" for manlets

at this point all nerd communities have incel roots

lgbt included

"but muh height doesn't count"
~ all IT foids

you dumb retarted slutty bitches, if height isn't important, why the fuck a very short guy want to become a literal faggot?? (yes, I'm homophobic and I hate women, IT and cucks I hope you kys)

happy pride month
Stranger things fire

Legit I know a really short gay dude but I don’t get that gay vibe from him I feel like he’s just gay cuz he can’t get girls

Kinda fucked up

Legit I know a really short gay dude but I don’t get that gay vibe from him I feel like he’s just gay cuz he can’t get girls

Kinda fucked up

Men aren't picky, though I know that I'm ugly because as an experiment I went to a couple of gay bars and has absolutely 0 men show interest in me. So yeah, even for gaymaxxing there's a ceiling of ugliness you can have. :cryfeels::blackpill:

Men aren't picky, though I know that I'm ugly because as an experiment I went to a couple of gay bars and has absolutely 0 men show interest in me. So yeah, even for gaymaxxing there's a ceiling of ugliness you can have. :cryfeels::blackpill:

For context I feel 0 attraction for men, I just wanted to feel desired by another human being. Like what toilets have when they let a man pay for free dinner.

I think it only works for passive gays, since they're like foids in gay relationships. The same applies to cock size. Like, if you're a passive gay, you don't need to have a big cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back