Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only harm truecels and incels do is to themselves.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
But the idiots in IT dare to label us as the “dangerous” ones just because it's a factor they can NEVER deal with in their lives, and they don't even have solutions for any of it, so they try to destroy us. with any kind of nonsense coming from them. But, more incels are always born condemned to genetic determinism, which is why they will always try to indoctrinate with adjective illusion over men, with false attributions, even if to do so they need to commit atrocities and play dirty.

On the other hand, we have the normies and foids, really causing shit and covering up their shit, always using stereotypes to cover it up.

I self sabotage because of my deep seated self hatred

Incels most likely to be killed by themselves.

Women most likely to be killed by chad felon she "fell in lurvvvv" with since he was such a good soul underneath and so misunderstood.

I can count the incels who went ER on my hand. But when a normie does it no one cares.

Its because they are secretly incels, and are giga coping and spiteful