Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Only Gym I Would Join Is A Planet Fitness Gym (Anti-Chad Gym)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I was watching these videos when it dawned upon me:

I remember when I first heard about some of the rules I laughed and thought it was so lame, and then I looked at it from a black pilled perspective, the concept for the gym and its rules, was literally designed with incel males in mind. Think of all the things about the average gym that make you feel uncomfortable or not wanting to even bother go to the gym.

Huge roided out meatheads with high tier genetics flaunting their bodies around you, grunting as loudly as possible, not on purpose of course, but you still hear it nonetheless.

Look at some of the rules of this place:

980x.jpg

lunk1.jpg

The entire "gym culture" of this place is designed on doing something that is never really done in society, EXCLUDING CHAD, or at least limiting his ability to show off and flaunt overtly around everyone.

I'm willing to bet if any of you who hates going to the gym went to one of those gyms (I never have) most of the things that you hated would not be found there. The only thing is that you'd find your average roastie there maybe trying to get looks, but I'm pretty sure based on the rules it won't have much whores like that in the gym.

When you think about it, this gym is very "revolutionary", Chad doesn't get excluded from anything, chad gest preferential treatment in all aspects of life, but at Planet Fitness they don't, everything that is a norm for Chad, wearing clothing specifically to show off his bod, making noise so that everyone notices him, etc are all basically banned at this gym.

This is why I can no longer hate on this gym and if one ever pops up in my country, as long as it isn't too far away from my home, I will join it. I have no problem working out from home as I do now, but its much safer to use machinery, and you can do a wider variety of exercises with the various machines.

When you really think about it, the fact that this place even exists is astounding, its monumental, a place that LITERALLY DISCRIMINATES AGAINST CHADS.

Because of that, you'll notice its a trendy thing by Chads to make videos about "getting thrown out of Planet Fitness" (as shown above)
Planet-Fitness-Hours-Of-Operations.jpg

I would not be surprised if it was some incel guys who founded this company.

JFL I was fucking right (did some digging): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Fitness

grondahls-planet-fitness-crop-595.gif

The guy in the middle (best looking one) is just the new CEO who currently gained that position

Current CEO

The two founders (both brothers) are on his sides, both of them have a balding gene smh, and their faces are like 4/10 at best. This was a gym started by low tier males, for low tier males, who just wanted to get fit WITHOUT GETTING MOGGED. That shit is a real motivation killer and has likely killed the consistency of many men being avid "gym goers". I can ignore women trying to show off their bodies at the gym, because women do this everywhere basically JFL, and since I'm exercising I can barely focus on them at all, but Chad being there flaunting his shit is even more distracting because you know he's doing what you are trying to do, but better, and in your face about it, may even walk over and snicker and offer you some tips on form.

You can even think of this place as a start off platform, at some point you'll "out grow" its limitations and when you can hold your own, move on to other gyms, at least you won't be getting mogged so bad and you'll be familiar with the machinery so you won't get laughed at or teased, you can just get in, do your workout and get out. This place is perfect for a beginner to weight training, especially for males who aren't in the top tier of genetics.

Every time you look at something, business, politics, media, etc, always try and look at it from the black pilled perspective before you truly judge it, because then you'll understand it, you'll understand whether its to your benefit or not. The old me made fun of this business because I was looking at it from a straight forward blue pilled mindset, the current me sees why this business came into being and why its a good thing for men like us.

Last edited:
JFL at not planetfitness-maxxing in 2019

Attachments

• 8E10EE38-D81D-40BA-A85F-A78FA1E00888.jpeg
    8E10EE38-D81D-40BA-A85F-A78FA1E00888.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 131
High iq post. Chad is a faggot. Chad is not our "bro". If I ever decide to gymcel it will be at a Planet Fitness.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Planet Fitness keeps its members fat and unhealthy by supplying pointless cardio machines, not containing enough heavy weights, and free pizza. Although gymcelling and getting buff is pointless if you lack the facial ascetics.

Many Planet Fitness members keep themselves fat and unhealthy by not properly taking advantage of its perks, and showing a lack of self restraint.

FTFY

Most of these people aren't going to the gym everyday, so to blame the pizza is ridiculous, these kinds of individuals are eating pizza at the gym, before the gym, etc. Their actions at the gym are just a microcosm of their lifestyle choices. I would like to go to a gym where I get free pizza, I would not overdo it.

You have to realize how illogical your arguments sound, if I went to a sperm clinic that had no limitation on the amount of donations I could make per day, and I go out of my way to try and give 20 donations in one day, is the clinic now liable for the medical fees of fixing my bruised dick.......... OBVIOUSLY NO.

A smart man would do 2 or 5 donations and take advantage of the system, but not to the point of where its a detriment to yourself. Its not the businesses fault, its he members fault, I'm pretty sure there are likely a few incels there that are gymceling in peace and making gains at their own rate.

Maybe you are just projecting your own lack of self control and dedication onto others.

Connor Murphy is a chad, but those strongmen/hunks are not chads. By "chad" we mean facially good looking males.

Inb4 chico says:
8bkaiz1.png

dude it seems good but the problem is that if a gymcel were to get to buff he would get kicked out too, otherwise, you still have a point tbh

Connor Murphy is a chad, but those strongmen/hunks are not chads. By "chad" we mean facially good looking males.

Inb4 chico says:
8bkaiz1.png

They are still men of high tier genetics, that main guy has a huge frame which allows him to hold all that muscle mass, that shit is more intimidating at a gym than a guy with a nice looking face. The point of a gym is to build your body, I don't want to see someone who can do that easily without even trying marching around me all day, but if saw a skinny guy like in your pic walk in I really would not care, he may mog me facially, but I could easily just beat him to a pulp to the point where his face is no longer attractive with my strength advantage JFL, you can't do anything to a roided up monster, in other words there is no "mental cope" to get yourself not to care about his exitence.

This is why Connor Murphy is the worst kind of guy to see at a gym, because he has facial looks and has a good frame, he mogs you both facially and physically, there is no cope. So I'd prefer the weakling chad in your image to be at my gym than the guy in the second video I uploaded, he will have all the women there swooning over him, but i'll be too focused exercising to care, but if its a guy who strength mogs me and is grunting away its going to be hard to focus, because he is lefting at a level I can't ever hope to achieve, in other words a man is actively demotivating you from a task you are currently performing JFL.

Incels should build their own gym at home, separate from the normies. As with all gyms foids run rampant in public gyms, and for that I will never inhabit such places.

dude it seems good but the problem is that if a gymcel were to get to buff he would get kicked out too, otherwise, you still have a point tbh

I've noticed there are 5 tiers of posters on this site

1. Analyzers - Can give detailed analytic responses on your post because they read it thoroughly
2. Readers - Read it like once, have a core understanding, will respond with maybe some detail
3. Skimmers - Got the jist of your post, often miss some sections
4. PostMaxxers - They go by the title mostly, read comments and post off of that (they are really just there to increase their post count)
5. TL;DR - Only like short meme like cliche posts like - "Chad is fucking my oneitis, ITS OVER"

You are about a 3

You can even think of this place as a start off platform, at some point you'll "out grow" its limitations and when you can hold your own, move on to other gyms, at least you won't be getting mogged so bad and you'll be familiar with the machinery so you won't get laughed at or teased, you can just get in, do your workout and get out. This place is perfect for a beginner to weight training, especially for males who aren't in the top tier of genetics.

Last edited:
I had the lunk alarm go off on me for doing dumb bell bench presses. I set it down with elbows vertical and have my arms slow down the fall but it was still somewhat loud because the material of both the weights and the floor causes a ricochet.

I also got some dirty looks for putting alot of effort into my work outs...

The gym is fucking ridiculous.

Fuck Chads at the gym. Don’t let them control where you work out. I’m a thin guy and I get mogged from size by a lot of the guys at my gym. I also have to deal with foids and young couples being there almost every time I go. Just go to whatever gym, focus on yourself and your goals

3:28 in the first video. That guy got mogged hard right in front of his girlfriend.

focus on yourself and your goals

Its a lot easier to do that without distractions and constant demotivators, training is not just about "doing X", its about "doing X effectively and efficiently", and that's going to be hard to do when you are demotivated on a consistent basis.

When I workout at home It actually feels good, relaxing even, and its because I'm in a room by myself, with no distractions, no judgement, just the task at hand, sometimes I can cut back on reps or do more if I'm feeling like it, etc. I'm pretty sure if I went to your average gym I'd feel paranoid, my focus would be lacking, I'd be constantly comparing myself to the other guys, I'd be wary of how much weight I use because I don't want to "look weak" so I may end up unconsciously putting more weight than I should, boom now I fucked my shit up.

Sorry, planet fitness or home gym for me. I already have a barbell and dumbell set so I'm good for now, and recently bought a pull up bar but my back and arm muscles are too weak right now to even do one JFL, so that'll come in later.
3:28 in the first video. That guy got mogged hard right in front of his girlfriend.

I remember that part too, a moment of silence for that normie.

Last edited:
They are still men of high tier genetics, that main guy has a huge frame which allows him to hold all that muscle mass, that shit is more intimidating at a gym than a guy with a nice looking face. The point of a gym is to build your body,

What is the point? The concept of "Body-building" itself is "aesthetics", if you even can't get a sniff of a pussy what is the point of such aesthetics? Have you ever seen any body-building tournament where participants are selected by their strength? The competitors come on to the stage half naked and they show-off their physical aesthetics. It's nothing but a beauty pageant of muscular men. If you are into sports like weight-lifting, wrestling and alike then your statement only makes sense. "Body-building" is not a sport, it's core objective is looksmaxxing and looksmaxxing is not a sport. The objective of male looksmaxxing is to attract the opposite sex, get pussies, as muscles can't bring you any then what is the point?

I don't want to see someone who can do that easily without even trying marching around me all day, but if saw a skinny guy like in your pic walk in I really would not care, he may mog me facially, but I could easily just beat him to a pulp to the point where his face is no longer attractive with my strength advantage JFL, you can't do anything to a roided up monster, in other words there is no "mental cope" to get yourself not to care about his exitence.

Why would you punch a pretty boy? As I have said, the goal of "body building" is to attain "physical aesthetics" not "how hard you can punch someone". That pretty boy already defeats everyone in your gym with his face, because that's the only thing matters to the opposite sex. Your statement only makes sense if you are into sports like wrestling or boxing. Then yea, a good face has no value there, well, actually a six pack or a flawless traps have no value, you need to have skill, strength and stamina.

same but they ban people like me. so much for the "land of the free"

Its a lot easier to do that without distractions and constant demotivators, training is not just about "doing X", its about "doing X effectively and efficiently", and that's going to be hard to do when you are demotivated on a consistent basis.

When I workout at home It actually feels good, relaxing, and its because I'm in a room by myself, with no distractions, no judgement, just the task at hand, I'm pretty sure if I went to your average gym I'd feel paranoid, I'd start shorting reps, I'd be wary of how much weight I use because I don't want to "look weak" so I may end up unconsciously putting more weight than I should, boom now I fucked my shit up.

Sorry, planet fitness or home gym for me. I already have a barbell and dumbell set so I'm good for now, and recently bought a pull up bar but my back and arm muscles are too weak right now to even do one JFL, so that'll come in later.
I know how you feel. I definitely like it a lot more when there’s no Chads and foids at my gym. I don’t like their presence and noise, but I just had to learn to shut it out. Those people don’t know you, so what does their opinion of you matter? And I guarantee 90% of the time they’re not paying attention to a random guy at the gym unless they want to use the equipment you’re using. It might be hard at first, but if you go to another gym, fuck the Chads and Meatheads and do your shit. If you quit because of them, they win. Remember there’s guys who look worse and lift less than you who go there who go to the gym

JFL at not planetfitness-maxxing in 2019
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Incels should build their own gym at home, separate from the normies. As with all gyms foids run rampant in public gyms, and for that I will never inhabit such places.
where the fuck have you been lol? you disappeared from Incel groups after you doxxed yourself on that Discord server

You're spot on. If you're not a serious lifter, planet fitness has everything you need. I actually think there will be less attentionwhoring women, as it's not trendy to go there, and there are less Chads. Also, Steve Hoca goes to planet fitness. He hates that there's no open showers :feelshehe:

You're spot on. If you're not a serious lifter, planet fitness has everything you need. I actually think there will be less attentionwhoring women, as it's not trendy to go there, and there are less Chads. Also, Steve Hoca goes to planet fitness. He hates that there's no open showers :feelshehe:

Planet Fitness would be bad for someone ideologically like me. we get banned everywhere.

That is why you should do homeworkouts. I know Planet Fitness is for the insecure incel but.............once a girl sees ONE Chad slip the net its all over.

Also ITT stop bashing Pizza. Pizza is just bread, tomato and cheese.

Doesn’t planet fitness kick you out if you make noise when lifting weights 3x your size?

Doesn’t planet fitness kick you out if you make noise when lifting weights 3x your size?

TBH I've never once made a loud grunt while lifting, and that's while bench pressing weights that had my hands shaking. I would make a noise of strain but its never something as loud as you see cliche lifters doing. I don't get the whole grunt thing, I think its a learned habit. It just doesn't feel natural to me.

It reminds me of how anime characters scream the name of their special attacks while doing them as though it somehow adds to the power of the attack, it really doesn't, you are just wasting your breath, those moments are the perfect time to punch an anime character in the stomach JFL.

Also it really isn't "productive"

1. A good bit of energy is going into making those grunts, you are basically lowering the amount of reps you will pull off. You are just exerting yourself more than necessary.

2. Breathing control has a lot to do with lifting, you can push thorugh and get those extra reps in if you control your breathing, all the grunting and screaming is for show and doesn't really help you get through the pain or the strain, being quiet and breathing deeply and calmly makes the process much more easier, you are literally wasting your breath by making all that noise exercising.

Gym is for chad if you have a bad genetic is useless

lifefuel for gymcels

The problem is they don’t have many heavy weights available and it’s primarily filled with cardio machine. I wouldn’t consider them to be useful because you can just run outside or in a gym which is more effective than a treadmill. In order to get stronger you have to push yourself. Lunkbalarm is retarded because even if you make a little bit of noise you’re kicked out. Coming from a gymce you have to grunt because you are giving everything you got while lifting.

Coming from a gymce you have to grunt because you are giving everything you got while lifting.

No it really is just learnt behavior, if you lived in a world where it was the norm to make no noise and lift quietly and weight lifting wasn't about "machismo" and showing off so much, you would find it weird if you walked into a gym one day and saw a guy making a bunch of noises. Its just a cultural norm that you adopted.

You could be quiet and pull off the same feat, in fact you could ironically pull it off more easily if you put all that screaming effort into controlling your breathing. Breathing control is a key component in lifting, while you are blaring your lungs out you aren't in control of your breathing now are you?.

Think about something like walking, we all swing our hands when we walk, well most people, not only because its part of our natural gait as humans, but also because WE SEE EVERYONE ELSE DOING IT. Do you know that you can walk without swinging your hands at all, I remember I tried it once just to see and was surprised, a lot of what we do is just learnt behaviour based on observations of social and cultural norms, nobody has to swing their arms to walk, it just "feels natural" so we do it, it ironically may be a less efficient way of walking, one could likely conserve more energy by leaving their hands out of the equation. Of course people don't do that because it would "look weird".

how are the founders of a gym going to be overweight :lul::lul::lul:
Doesn't really seem all that weird to me, I've spoken to bar owners that don't drink alcohol. They just own a business.

I'm not going to planet fitness since the chain isn't available in my country, but go to an independant gym that caters to casual people.
There are no massive meatheads or chads, and especially important there are no gymthots in overly tight yoga pants. Fuck I've never even seen someone take a selfie.
There are better and less expensive gyms out there, but at least I don't feel like shit being mogged by massive chads.

They are still men of high tier genetics, that main guy has a huge frame which allows him to hold all that muscle mass, that shit is more intimidating at a gym than a guy with a nice looking face. The point of a gym is to build your body, I don't want to see someone who can do that easily without even trying marching around me all day, but if saw a skinny guy like in your pic walk in I really would not care, he may mog me facially, but I could easily just beat him to a pulp to the point where his face is no longer attractive with my strength advantage JFL, you can't do anything to a roided up monster, in other words there is no "mental cope" to get yourself not to care about his exitence.

This is why Connor Murphy is the worst kind of guy to see at a gym, because he has facial looks and has a good frame, he mogs you both facially and physically, there is no cope. So I'd prefer the weakling chad in your image to be at my gym than the guy in the second video I uploaded, he will have all the women there swooning over him, but i'll be too focused exercising to care, but if its a guy who strength mogs me and is grunting away its going to be hard to focus, because he is lefting at a level I can't ever hope to achieve, in other words a man is actively demotivating you from a task you are currently performing JFL.
ok but that's just infiltrating defining chad as someone with good genetics

I understand you failed at every stage of your life; I've seen your previous posts whining about how being poor is the same as being incel but you have to separate these things. These things aren't the same; we can discuss them but people get confused into what women want and cope with masculinity.

Chad= what women want not high tier genetics

By your definition all jews are chads and you may say, "Oh yeah that's why incels hate jews" no they don't; not because they're chad, because they have high tier genetics.

You just don't like coming across as lazy so you phrase it this way to avoid inexperienced lifters coming to get you