Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only good TV series on Netflix. By far the most well made TV show and my personal favorite

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
The show is called Parenthood. On the surface, everything about the show seems cucked.. It is about a large upper middle class family who lives in northern California. However, there is alot of things that save it from being a brain-dead Normie show.

1: The show is about the struggle of raising a child with Aspergers through childhood to adulthood. This show has BY FAR has the MOST REALISTIC portrayal of a person with Aspergers EVER on TV. Just look at this poor guy.. This is a picture of him from later in the series. YOU WILL FIND BLACKPILLS EVERYWHERE IN THE SHOW

2: The ACTING is fucking SUPERB, not just he acting, but THE SCRIPTING TOO..

3. The soundtrack is damn good. For real.

4. Feminist HATE IT LOL https://smithienikster.wordpress.com/2014/11/24/hey-parenthood-stop-saying-its-okay-to-harass-women/

5: It does a GREAT JOB highlighting the degeneracy in California, and actually makes fun of it.

6: Craig T Nelson Stars as the Grandfather.

Anyways, if you are looking for a show on Netflix. Check it out.. Watch the 1st show at least. It is around 40-50 min. If dramedy isn't your thing you can still appreciate the quality and thought that was put into this show, and at least try to relate to the kid with Asperger's. He does grow up through the entire show and goes through HIGH SCHOOL! Anyways I hope you enjoy. I am going to re-watch the series again..

WARNING the show can be suicidefuel, since it would make you want to be a part of a more caring family with money in a warm climate.

I thought Netflix already had a show about this topic

I’ll check it out tbh . Hopefully it’s not only on Netflix

Interesting, will check online for free streams.

Thry should just document my life tbh

Plus this is way better than ''netflix o
I thought Netflix already had a show about this topic
Also dont forget this is better than the "Netflix Original" bullshit they churn out.. I watched other show with kids with Aspergers.. It showed them getting laid and having successful interactions with women.. Bluepilled AF. In parenthood, the person with aspies is pretty much an incel..

wasn't the haunting of hill house supposed to be decent? I never watched it myself