Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the only good subreddit i found

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-

i agree compleatly with this subreddit as someone who lives on disability.

fucking over your boss and refusing to work is based, but these people are clowns. lost all credibility with that garbage interview.

fucking over your boss and refusing to work is based, but these people are clowns. lost all credibility with that garbage interview.
i'm not 100% anti work. i just think that i deserve the free time to learn something importent and then work in an actual profession rather then to work at shitty dirty jobs all my life.

this is one of the reason they dumbing the edocutional system worldwide. because they need the slaves who will do the dirty work. do you really think the world will function if everyone had high IQ?

r/adrianostudies

r/antiwork was a good subreddit at one point, then a bunch of fags and Communists (but I repeat myself) flooded it and now instead of making legitimate complaints of poor workplace management or promoting the idea of a 4-day work week, they shirk even the IDEA of working. They're a bunch of lazy homosexual losers. NEETs are more useful than them because at least they recognize their status as special and don't demand work be abolished.