Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based the only fuckable type of toilet

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
list of dumb toilets and also disgusting AF:
sheboons, fat, not virgin, single moms, feminist

the only type of foid fuckable, dumb like other foids, but at least it can be used for sex:
pure, virgin, perfect white aryan race, nordic, caucasian, not fat, not so tall, 10/10 face, big boobs, perfect feet, perfect ass

I don't think there is any 18+ virgin foid:feelswhat:

Last edited:
the only woman virgins are retards or 1% of the population that are genuine

yes, think about the fact that 100 years ago all women were virgin, good times with Hitler and Mussolini

yes, think about the fact that 100 years ago all women were virgin, good times with Hitler and Mussolini
their true nature can now be seen , back then woman where just hold in check "

Nature over nurture. Those women have simply been brought up in a familial or cultural environment where their whore nature isn't allowed to come out. Those women definitely don't date incels, either.

Nature over nurture. Those women have simply been brought up in a familial or cultural environment where their whore nature isn't allowed to come out. Those women definitely don't date incels, either.
:yes:

pure, virgin, perfect white aryan race, nordic, caucasian, not fat, not so tall, 10/10 face, big boobs, perfect feet, perfect ass
but that's only for white guys. if you aren't white and you have a kid with a white foid, the kid will be some subhuman mutt that will most likely end up being an inkwel

but that's only for white guys. if you aren't white and you have a kid with a white foid, the kid will be some subhuman mutt that will most likely end up being an inkwel
this is true, ER factory

Imagine going to jail for 5 months for simply staring at a toilet