Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only foids that treated me actually good in my life were good looking.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
inb4:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:reeeegetoutofherechadFAKECELALERT

Let's be honest, this doesn't mean anything and I am not humble bragging. Everyone - no matter how much you guys want to deny it - had some positive interactions with foids in their lives at some points.

When I go back in time in my mind, I actually ONLY had positive experiences with foids that were actually cute or good looking, 7/10 at least. And no, I'm not saying I had positive experiences with ALL good looking foids and they also had to be good looking in a certain way, but my point is that In general, the experiences were worse the uglier the foid was. Or actually, the worst was with foids that were 4-6/10, and basically none with ones that were 1 or 2.

The good looking ones are those that looked good naturally, without much make-up (meaning they could sometimes wear noticible make-up however I have seen them without much of it too and they were still good looking maybe even sometimes more). Those popular good looking were vile bitches as well, as much as the ones that were wearing make-up daily.

So how could it be that as an ugly incel (probably 5% bottom of the totem pole on this forum), I could get the most positive reactions from foids in my life from ones that were naturally good looking (again - not ALL who fit this description) and basically none of that with ones that were mediocre, or somewhat ugly/fat (The worst cases for me were 5s and 6s that had fit bodies, they literally treated my like shit always, most of the time being passively aggressive)? Anyone with similar experiences? I also noticed that the incel shaming whores online tend to be ugly as well (even with tons of make-up). Is it their hate for what they represent themselves? Like many gays hate other gays? Is it strong denial (remember the video of the fat uggo swiping negative on most men)?

Ugly foids were often the meanest ones to me so I'm not surprised.

inb4:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:reeeegetoutofherechadFAKECELALERT

Let's be honest, this doesn't mean anything and I am not humble bragging. Everyone - no matter how much you guys want to deny it - had some positive interactions with foids in their lives at some points.

When I go back in time in my mind, I actually ONLY had positive experiences with foids that were actually cute or good looking, 7/10 at least. And no, I'm not saying I had positive experiences with ALL good looking foids and they also had to be good looking in a certain way, but my point is that In general, the experiences were worse the uglier the foid was. Or actually, the worst was with foids that were 4-6/10, and basically none with ones that were 1 or 2.

The good looking ones are those that looked good naturally, without much make-up (meaning they could sometimes wear noticible make-up however I have seen them without much of it too and they were still good looking maybe even sometimes more). Those popular good looking were vile bitches as well, as much as the ones that were wearing make-up daily.

So how could it be that as an ugly incel (probably 5% bottom of the totem pole on this forum), I could get the most positive reactions from foids in my life from ones that were naturally good looking (again - not ALL who fit this description) and basically none of that with ones that were mediocre, or somewhat ugly/fat (The worst cases for me were 5s and 6s that had fit bodies, they literally treated my like shit always, most of the time being passively aggressive)? Anyone with similar experiences? I also noticed that the incel shaming whores online tend to be ugly as well (even with tons of make-up). Is it their hate for what they represent themselves? Like many gays hate other gays? Is it strong denial (remember the video of the fat uggo swiping negative on most men)?

I dont consider getting with foids below my looksmatch. The looksmatch foids and above were always cunts to me.

How tall are you?

How tall are you?
175cm / 5'9" manlet reporting in
I think I could have reminded them of their brother or cousin or something that they had positive relations with. Oh and I can tell you that probably all of those foids I was talking about had good family ties with their parents and siblings, because I knew some things about some of them. And they respected their fathers/had good relations with their fathers too.

I can say that he related me to this, generally foids of the same level or less, they give me a normal treatment, but the occasional Stacy level foids, they get to be really kind sometimes, maybe it is because their lives are good and they do all very willingly.

I can say that he related me to this, generally foids of the same level or less, they give me a normal treatment, but the occasional Stacy level foids, they get to be really kind sometimes, maybe it is because their lives are good and they do all very willingly.
This could bethe reason as well. Goodness creates goodness. I remember a few times I was happy in life, I wanted to do good then too.

175cm / 5'9" manlet reporting in
I think I could have reminded them of their brother or cousin or something that they had positive relations with. Oh and I can tell you that probably all of those foids I was talking about had good family ties with their parents and siblings, because I knew some things about some of them. And they respected their fathers/had good relations with their fathers too.
I just wanted to answer that you maybe reminded them of a family member...

YUP, same here. It's because everyone treats good looking people very well, so they think that's how you're supposed to treat people and in turn they are nice to ugly men. It's only ugly goblin bitches that treat ugly men like shit.

agree good looking foids know what they are worth so they have no need to be mean ugly foids know they cant get chad every time so they get really mad at us

Its those outgoing top tier beckies who just kinda like everybody and have been socialmaxxed since kindergarten, but not accepted into the stacie circles, who do this, because the concept of being an undesirable male is so alien to them they cannot possibly comprehend it and tread fuckups nice so they dont feel like shit all the time. Very naive, shame that this demon world brainwashes them into leftist cunts most of the time.
Stacies just treat everybody like shit and can go fuck themselves just like fat women, they are parasites.

Anecdotal evidence + foid worshipping.

A lot of stacies have been mean to me.

Anecdotal evidence + foid worshipping.
Evidence for what? I am not claiming anything in my post. I am literally asking if ANYONE had similar experiences to understand why could it have been that way for me.

I actually ONLY had positive experiences with foids that were actually cute or good looking

There is a reason there is a trope of rich stacy cunt trope in film. Thats what most people can identify with.
Funny everyone else is tooting your horn as well. I suppose thats the women are wonderful effect. Either that, or this is chads.co.

There is a reason there is a trope of rich stacy cunt trope in film. Thats what most people can identify with.
Funny everyone else is tooting your horn as well. I suppose thats the women are wonderful effect. Either that, or this is chads.co.
Yyou should have read my previous threads if you think I was foid worshipping with this one. I am talking about 5-6 cases in my entire life from the top of my head versus thousands of negative ones. Yeah, surely, by that ratio I would definately claim MUH WAHMEN ARE WONDERFUL. I was just trying to understand the psychology behind some things that happened in my life.

YUP, same here. It's because everyone treats good looking people very well, so they think that's how you're supposed to treat people and in turn they are nice to ugly men. It's only ugly goblin bitches that treat ugly men like shit.