Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only emotions a blackpilled can feel are sadness,anger and hate and nothing else

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-
The only emotions a nihilistic blackpilled man can feel are sadness,anger and hate and nothing else.
I've been blackpilled since i was 16(22 now) and the more blackpilled i've become the more i've become a living void.
I have copes that keeps me entertained and gives me fun,but really nothing to look for,to fight for,to live for.
I just graduated uni this year and started my master degree but i'm really struggling finding the motivation to bust my ass on books because i don't see why i should bust my ass,since i would be fine also living a minimalistic life working a low-skilled job.
To be honest i don't even want a gf. I'm too blackpilled now, i see relationships with women as worthless.
It's actually sad that one of the best year of my life was 2018 where everything was shitty,i was failing classes,i gained 40 lbs in 4-5 months and other shit, but at least i was feeling alive because i was feeling emotions:anger and hate.

"Hate keeps a man alive,it gives him strenght" .

This phrase is so true. I was really crazy in 2018, a total schizo, i wouldn't stop thinking about going ER,but that thought,that hate,that anger made me feel alive. I could feel power surging in my body.
That feeling has been gone for almost 3 years now and i miss it.
I can't get angry anymore,i can't hate anymore,i guess i'm in the "acceptance" phase of the blackpill. I wished i could get angry again because that would mean i'm alive. Hate was the only positive feeling i had and now it's gone.

Normies have as a drive booster the thought of working hard so they will get a position,a gf,a social status etc. but the only drive booster i had was my hate,my disgust,my anger for this society. I'm still happy when i hear "bad" news like falling birth rates, violence,people going ER but that's it.

I don't crave love and intimacy, i crave anger and hate. I want desperately to hate again.

I know how you feel

True, and I think we should channel our sadness and anger towards useful copes like pushing the incel cause

It's something to fight and strive for that is close and important to us

True, and I think we should channel our sadness and anger towards useful copes like pushing the incel cause

It's something to fight and strive for that is close and important to us
yeah but the point is that i don't even feel anger now,because i don't want to have relationships with women since i know the horrible nature behind them.
I just wished this world would fucking end.

Last edited:
Great post.. you nailed the main emotions we feel.

Imagine a normie got a horrible cancer in college, and not only is it making him disabled permanently but also horrible effects and discomfort in his body.

And meanwhile his friends and foids he knows they are going on having so much fun partying and clubbing and playing sports etc, with full lives ahead of them, and enjoying romances .. while he can't anymore and will be dead in a year or two.

How he feels is how our life is.

What about feeling horny?

I feel horny everyday and i fap everyday.
Now i'm just going to start NoFap to see if i can feel more alive.
Good idea, I'm 4 days in. I'm sick, which is helping.

I don't have motivation too, a lot of people think that getting a degree or a good job is motivation but we also need short term motivation, what I'm doing right now that is the only thing motivating me since a lot of time is a one month challenge, if I lose I know it's over for me, I won't :feelsrope:but I will lose all hope. Maybe you have to get cornered for that to work but formme is working

I still feel happy when I get my copes. When Im on the way home with a fresh baggie of weed or when a burger is on the way. Or when I sip a milkshake while smoking that weed. Makes me still appreciate the little things.

This is all feel aswell

Cope
Blackpilled chads get extreme hits of dopamine knowing they sit at the very top

The only emotion I have left is... No emotion at all.
All things are the same, every day is the same.
One is wiped clean, like erased. I couldn't enjoy anything even if I wanted to.

Sometimes absurdness hits me as I witness the current state of affairs, but nothing really out of the ordinary.