Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The only Disney film that kept it real

• Thread starter Deleted member 34320
  • Start date
Deleted member 34320

Deleted member 34320

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
-
Its the Uglypill and JBW in one :feelscomfy: why live? When normies see our suffering this is their reaction :smonk:

Attachments

• IMG_9717.MP4
    5.5 MB
Last edited:
The hunchback mogs me

They made a direct to video sequel that no one watched where he got a foid because the blackpill in this was too brutal

I am more angry at these fake ass JEW JUDD (((APATOW))) movies that have ugly fucking kykes getting 10/10s easily. Disney did boys right by teaching them the blackpill, but women wrong by feeding into Chad prince, and I AM A PRINCESS delusions

They made a direct to video sequel that no one watched where he got a foid because the blackpill in this was too brutal
I remember that. JFL even as a kid I could tell it was cope. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Also, JFL at the gypsy having green eyes despite how dark her skin is. She looks like one of those rare green-eyed Indians

Lmao Disney droppin :blackpill: like a luftwaffe raid over London.

Hunchback mogs me cause colored eyes :feelsjuice:

Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill

Brutal. No other Disney movie has an ugly male lead.

[UWSL]Also, JFL at the gypsy having green eyes despite how dark her skin is. She looks like one of those rare green-eyed Indians[/UWSL]
Spoilers: Esmeralda isn’t a gypsy ethnically in the novel, but Quasimodo was. They were swapped at birth.