Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The only difference between Magnus Carlsen and you is confidence bro

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
Magnus Carlsen:
1. God-tier IQ
2. Greatest chess player in history, can make megabucks by playing a game
3. Born with turboalpha Nordic Viking Chad warchief skullcrusher genes (square jaw, narrow eyes, slight Neanderthal features such as brow overhang that women like)
4. The name "Magnus" itself is straight from Skyrim legendary dragonborn lore, invokes awe as it seems magisterial and dominant, reminiscent of the Latin "magna" which means great.
5. Born into """egalitarian""" society in which has been structured to fast-track women to high quality Chads like Magnus, spent his entire life absolutely crushing prime Nordic pussy

Blackpill: he put in absolutely fucking zero effort to achieve any of this. All of this was handed to him on a silver platter by his winning the genetic lottery. Life on Chad mode.

Me:

1. Average IQ
2. Can't even play vidya well enough to stream, let alone chess. Too low IQ to make video essays and nobody cares about 90s JRPGs apart from other incels anyway
3. Born with subhuman borderline inhuman bug-hybrid features, look like I was incubated in a fucking particle accelerator after birth
4. Given a beta name that is the same tier as "Eugene" - does NOT invoke sense of aerial, chariot-riding, thunder-spear wielding scourge of the underworld, invokes sense of minimum wage office worker and beta male, side character.
5. Born into """egalitarian""" society in which has been structured to fast-track women to high quality Chads like Magnus, spent his entire life absolutely crushing prime Nordic pussy. SUCKS FOR ME BECAUSE I'M NOT MAGNUS GG

Blackpill:
Spent fucking decades "improving myself" and busting my fucking balls beyond repair to personalitymaxx, loooksmax, gymmax, hobbymax, philosophymax etc etc - NO RESULTS. I could have spent that time coping with vidya or shit movies instead. Even my hobbies have been stolen from me.

It's fucking over, I will never even come close to being worthy of wiping his ass through NO FAULT OF MY OWN WHATSOEVER

SWALLOW THE GENETIC DETERMINISM PILL

LOOKS AND LUCK ARE EVERYTHING

EFFORT ONLY WORKS WITHIN WHATEVER CONFINES LOOKS AND LUCK HAVE IMPOSED ON YOU

5. Born into """egalitarian""" society in which has been structured to fast-track women to high quality Chads like Magnus, spent his entire life absolutely crushing prime Nordic pussy
Good post man, this was my favorite part. So many factors are lining up to fuck us.

He doesnt have the Chad looks, but when you have that level of status and brains even a 4/10 man will slay.

Magnus Carlsen is autistic. He was bullied in school and doesn´t have a girlfriend.

Autism and success in chess goes hand in hand. Sadly, Magnus is one of the most autistic chess players in the pro scene.

This is the success story:

This is the reality:

He doesnt have the Chad looks, but when you have that level of status even a 4/10 man will slay.
He doesn't have stereotypical Chad looks, I grant you that.

But he has Chad looks infused with rock-breaker Neanderthal looks, which women really, really dig.

Anyway, looks aside, I 100% agree that his status has just teleported him to the fucking apex of the food chain. Must be fucking great being born with such a prodigious talent.
Magnus Carlsen is autistic. He was bullied in school and doesn´t have a girlfriend.

Autism and success in chess goes hand in hand. Sadly, Magnus is one of the most autistic chess players in the pro scene.

This is the success story:

This is the reality:

The reality is he does have an 8/10 prime Nordic Aryan gf, and has undoubtedly crushed hundreds of them. Magnus says he doesn't have autism, but even if he did he obviously has good autism, not "let's obsess over vidya lore for your entire childhood" autism. The right kinds of autism can be a fucking superpower. He wasn't bullied, he was cajoled into being the Godman he is today.

Attachments

• 1560936966742.png
    1560936966742.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 94
NTpill is brutal.Even having good looks and crazy IQ won't save you from bullying

NTpill is brutal.Even having good looks and crazy IQ won't save you from bullying
Yeah but he was born with genes (personality type, talent etc) to weaponise that bullying against the world and use it to propel him to the top. Fucking sucks for avoidant personalitycels. If anything, bullying made his life better, not worse.

The reality is he does have an 8/10 prime Nordic Aryan gf, and has undoubtedly crushed hundreds of them. Magnus says he doesn't have autism, but even if he did he obviously has good autism, not "let's obsess over vidya lore for your entire childhood" autism. The right kinds of autism can be a fucking superpower. He wasn't bullied, he was cajoled into being the Godman he is today.
Do you have proof that the foid in the picture is actually his gf? From what I have observed, Magnus Carlsen only friends is a group of male friends that accept his autism and plays basketball with him. They follow him around the world during long duration chess tournaments. He is for sure tormented by the lack of social skills when he interacts with foids and he doesn´t seem to trust them.

Do you have proof that the foid in the picture is actually his gf? From what I have observed, Magnus Carlsen only friends is a group of male friends that accept his autism and plays basketball with him. They follow him around the world during long duration chess tournaments. He is for sure tormented by the lack of social skills when he interacts with foids and he doesn´t seem to trust them.

Wtf, this guy is not Chad. He looks ugly and autistic as fuck. The only reason he has a pretty girlfriend is because of his fame and money.

A guy like him could fuck many asian chicks. He is white, he has a good jaw and he has high status. He could drown in asian pussy.

Wtf, this guy is not Chad. He looks ugly and autistic as fuck. The only reason he has a pretty girlfriend is because of his fame and money.
Well he mogs me to Hell and back - he is infinitely superior to me in every regard, I'm useless compared to him. He is more valuable than me in every conceivable metric.

A guy like him could fuck many asian chicks. He is white, he has a good jaw and he has high status. He could drown in asian pussy.
He could, but he doesn't have to. He's drowning in prime Tier 1 Aryan Nordic valkyrie pussy ffs.

Cope. Bobby fischer was a better chess player and was much more based and high iq

Bobby Fisher was an original thinker, Magnus Carlsen is not.

This. He is a betabuxxer. If it would not for his money and fame, he would be an incel because of his autism.

Bobby Fisher was an original thinker, Magnus Carlsen is not.
Also this.

genetics beats hard work everytime