Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The only cure for my madness is a girlfirend

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Tbh if I had a gf none of this wo

I wouldnt be a siscon

I wouldnt idolzie every girl I see

I wouldnt be ashamed of myself

I would be able to focus on school/work without losing focus because my thoughts always go back to the fact that Im a KHHV in my 20s

A gf would literally complete my life, a gf is freedom

I am not lazy and complacent like most normies who have it all but I find it harder and harder to stay motivated and keep going when my goal of getting a gf doesnt seem any closer

I just wanna see the world burn at this point

cope. being this low for so long changes ur brain.

Tbh if I had a gf none of this wo

I wouldnt be a siscon

I wouldnt idolzie every girl I see

I wouldnt be ashamed of myself

I would be able to focus on school/work without losing focus because my thoughts always go back to the fact that Im a KHHV in my 20s

A gf would literally complete my life, a gf is freedom

I am not lazy and complacent like most normies who have it all but I find it harder and harder to stay motivated and keep going when my goal of getting a gf doesnt seem any closer

relatable as fuck :feelsbadman:

sad truth. many here super traumatized that they'd still be virgin if woke up with Chad body

I think I'm beyond salvaging, even a foid woultn't solve my problems.

I just wanna see the world burn at this point
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/32/32183.jpg?1617322171

I don't even want a gf at this point. I just want peace and rest

Give ne Tons of Money and a House where i can stay in

Its so easy to fix a man really

I hate existing knowing life is passing me by. And I’d probably screw up an opportunity anyway. Suicide fuel.

You just assume that your girlfriend would have a perfect relationship with you, while even high normies go trough quite the chain of dead end relationships with endless shit tests.

I think I'm beyond salvaging, even a foid woultn't solve my problems.
I don't even want a gf at this point. I just want peace and rest

at this point, I don't even know what I want anymore.
I would enjoy having a loyal girlfriend, but I know I'm chasing after something that clearly does not exist.
at least not for ugly subhumans like me

What is something you would recommend to lift one's spirit on these occasions :feelswhere: :feelsStudy:

at this point, I don't even know what I want anymore.
I would enjoy having a loyal girlfriend, but I know I'm chasing after something that clearly does not exist.
at least not for ugly subhumans like me
Even having a loyal gf would require too much effort that my brain is too rotten to maintain. I'm so broken that I can't take care of myself, let alone a wife and children.

+1

After so many years of rejections, social phobia and misogyny, a gf will not cure my feelings.

The only solution at this point is roping.

The only cure for mine is death.

If I get a GF one day I'm going to hug her so tight and smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back