Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only Chad I respect

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Key event life jesus christ 23 2151121816

I'm talking, of course, about my boy JC. Statusmaxxed, nay, Messiahmaxxed to the max.

Thousands of followers in Judea and beyond thinking he was the literal son of God.

Didn't succumb to matters of the flesh with his groupies but stayed true to his calling to challenge Rome and the Jewish religious order. Healed blindcels and crippledcels, fed starvingcels. Died as a virgin on a cross to prove a point. 2000 years later 1.5 billion people believe in him.

"Just walk on water bro"
"Just turn water into wine bro"
"Just be the most famous person in history bro"
"Just be the son of God bro"

Jesus was ugly.

Isaiah 53:2-5

“He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.“

Jesus was ugly.

“He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.“
Isaiah is a prophecy from the Old Testament. It's not certain that all details came to pass. None of the gospels comments on Jesus' appearance so we don't really know. I just imagine God making him Good looking in order to make him more approachable and easier to follow.

Jesus was ugly.

Jesus is a representation of most of us. Not even Mary Magdalene wanted to fuck him.

Isaiah is a prophecy from the Old Testament. It's not certain that all details came to pass.
Isaiah 53 is literally the most cited chapter when it comes to old Testament prophecies about the Messiah, it is accurate and everything that has been written in it has come to pass 2000 years ago.

just call people a chad for no reason theory

Jesus was incel, that's why he is our lord and saviour

I find it hard to believe that God would make Jesus ugly. He's Godpilled, he knew a good looking face would be better.

I interpret the prophecy more as in the sense that he wasn't "ornate" in dress or "majestic" in manner like someone like King David. That he would come from humble beginnings and not attract purely by appearance (like many false prophets were characterized as doing). I find it hard to imagine Jesus was 2/10 5'3. It doesn't make any sense for God to do that. He was probably at the least MTN.

Retvrn to pvganism

the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.“
Why do Christcucks believe this so ardently? If God can take away punishment and suffering from people, then what is the corresponding relationship between cause and consequence?

Why do Christcucks believe this so ardently? If God can take away punishment and suffering from people, then what is the corresponding relationship between cause and consequence?
Idk. I don't think God ever interacts with us, if he exists.