Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The only based femoid YouTube channel

I don't care that she is eating muh pupperino, but JFL there's a real Squirmfest/scat JAV/german BDSM uneasy vibe to the whole thing.

Based normie-triggering though, can't lie, at least it has a point, somehow.

i wonder if theres any video on the internet of eating baby fetus :feelsjuice: some chinese like cantonese and south east asian (i think vietnamese) eat it
:fuk: fucking hell :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Im eating dude :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Foids can never be based.

Plus, noodlewhores are the most vile and evil creatures spawned by Satan himself.

Women cannot be based.

I know her channel and it's fucking disgusting. But I'm not complaining, I'm for total freedom. She can eat kittens, won't give a fuck.

That she owns, meaning you're calling her based, right? :feelshmm:
1573260905260.jpg

She stuffs all that shit in her mouth but still won't let a rice in her. Whitu cocku onry

what the actual fuck, imagine how disgusting this steamed cooked dog tastes she doesn't even dip it in sauce.

nevermind she did dipped it in sauce afterwards.

Last edited:
whenever im forced to take a walk by my parents through a rich neighborhood (near my apartment), theres all these dogs incesssant barking, agression with their mouth up and down through the gates these disgusting beasts. and its always foids with them. im fine with small pets but the bull dogs are stupid and harmful how i would like to tear them apart into a pot and have that condescending bitch (once i scare her dog who just keep coming at me) look at me feeding