Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The only and best anti-incel argument

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
I think the only realistic and non-low IQ argument against the blackpill is this: If you are a genetic failure, how did you parents conceive you? Unfortunately incels and white knights / giga landwhales will never have a clean dialogue / debate, so we can never really discuss this.

How were you born? Where did your genes fuck up? I'll start with myself, my mom is about 5'5, and my dad is 5'4. My dad had two kids in his life, then never had another girlfriend ever again. It was a FLUKE and he is NOT worthy of breeding, no matter how kindly he raised me. Thankfully I already height mog both my parents :ahegao:, but i'm still a genetic mistake who thankfully will never have kids even if I had the chance (And I will murder everyone in my bloodline if they try to breed ((In GTA V)) )))

I think us genetic failures have about 3 main culprits to blame

-The most common: Short foids. You're chad-lite dad pumped and dumped a short foid and unfortunately you inherited her subhuman genes

-Autistic foids: As we all know, woman don't struggle with autism. They can make friends / get a bf no matter what they do. Only Autistic, evil foids breed, and they pass on their genes to the victim male son.

-You were a product of arranged marriage, or you're just failing because womans expectations in modern times have skyrocketed. Before woman had rights, they were loyal to their husbands and all in all, everyone was happy. But now every single piece of shit foid is Chad only, and we are drifting into an era where harems become more and more acceptable / the standard.

Moral of the story is to never feel bad when woman get raped :smonk:

The bar of attraction is rising, and i don't want to put the ridiculous ammount of effort my father did. Seems moronic almost, he was miserable all of his life. Only to attract one women as fucked up mentally as he was and the result of that was me, a fucked up person both phisically and mentally

Also: genetic recombination. Your genes could totally mess you up even if you were born in a fairly attractive family.

my mom is like 5'4'' and my father is 5'7''
I think the only realistic and non-low IQ argument against the blackpill is this: If you are a genetic failure, how did you parents conceive you? Unfortunately incels and white knights / giga landwhales will never have a clean dialogue / debate, so we can never really discuss this.

How were you born? Where did your genes fuck up? I'll start with myself, my mom is about 5'5, and my dad is 5'4. My dad had two kids in his life, then never had another girlfriend ever again. It was a FLUKE and he is NOT worthy of breeding, no matter how kindly he raised me. Thankfully I already height mog both my parents :ahegao:, but i'm still a genetic mistake who thankfully will never have kids even if I had the chance (And I will murder everyone in my bloodline if they try to breed ((In GTA V)) )))

-The most common: Short foids. You're chad-lite dad pumped and dumped a short foid and unfortunately you inherited her subhuman genes

-Autistic foids: As we all know, woman don't struggle with autism. They can make friends / get a bf no matter what they do. Only Autistic, evil foids breed, and they pass on their genes to the victim male son.

-You were a product of arranged marriage, or you're just failing because womans expectations in modern times have skyrocketed. Before woman had rights, they were loyal to their husbands and all in all, everyone was happy. But now every single piece of shit foid is Chad only, and we are drifting into an era where harems become more and more acceptable / the standard.

This is pretty much what happened to me. My mother isn't super short (5'2) but her below average height(for women) sure didn't help me and since women demand men over 6'2 ft (I'm 5'10-5'11) it's pretty much over for me unless I save up to get LL.

That and I got giga fucked over in the genes department and got worse version of my parents worst traits. I got my father's acne that still hasn't gone away at 21 and my mother's recessed jaw that is 10 times more noticeable then her's is. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Too much to reed

Its to do with ease of access causing the standard to raise rapidly conjoined with females hypergamous nature, why would a woman eat a fucking undercooked rustlers burger when she can have wagyu every day

You lost me when you hated on your dad. Good day my boy.