Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only acceptable role in society for manlets is to become a troon

Cant wait for manlet revolution

5'0-5'6
65277596a94ba9c4ffe3fb1c67a83c57
KEK

Oh wait, i'm 5'6 :feelsrope:

manlets should never try crossdressing

My genetics are good for a female, I will never be one anyway and don't want to be but FML.

Everyone assumes EVERY manlet is above-average and could femboymaxx no problem...

I'm in the middle group there, but if I was shorter and tried to femboymaxx, I would get called a pedophile by everyone.

Everyone assumes EVERY manlet is above-average and could femboymaxx no problem...

I'm in the middle group there, but if I was shorter and tried to femboymaxx, I would get called a pedophile by everyone.
Having feminine features doesn't mean you're above average.

subhuman tier music

Increase all the heights by 4 inches and welcome to 2023

Very accurate. I am 5'9. My entire life is convincing people I am 5'10 or 11.

Male sexuality is begin to devolve into prisoner sexuality, we are in an open air prison of sexlessness where despite the freedoms access to women is literally impossible so male sexuality is devolving into prison style homosexuality where otherwise straight men are becoming faggots and the bottoms begin acting like prison bitches (i.e. trannies) its so fucking ovER

No Manlet should become a tranny abomination. Fuck soyciety.

Why do people try so hard to push tranny or femboy shit on sub5s and manlets? Every "femboy" I have seen is just some below average normie with a slight babyface who can't even look slightly "fem" with all the makeup in the world plastered on their face. It's pathetic and enraging it doesn't fucking change anything so why do retards keep bringing it up? Even that "transmaxxing" german faggot looks like a retard with his dumb bobblehead attatched to his stupid toddler body. It's better to be straight up ugly than look like some uncanny pervert.

Last edited:

My face is too ogreish and would require expensive cuck surgery

They want you pacified and to act like a clown for their amusement being all "dolled up"

Femboymaxxing isn't real anyways, idk why people treat it like it can save you

I thought that subreddit died