Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only 4 options for a incel

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
1. Rope:
This is the end result for all incels. Every sub5 male will eventually come to the conclusion that life isn’t worth living and they will take their own life , it’s a hard pill to sallow but after a long time of painful numbness you realise that it’s the only real way out (in the meantime you can do 2.)

2. Cope:
You can have hobbies and interests that might bring you a little joy. I’m into history, photography and excising but you might be into something else. Unfortunately a lot of copes are expensive or require you to go into social settings (which I hate)

3. Looksmax:
If you’re a HTN and you’re just giga autistic or something you might have chad potential. Looksmaxing doesn’t work for most and it’s giga expensive so I’d say it’s not worth it.

4. There is no 4. Never do anything illegal :D, naughty goy >:(

its nevER too late to become a hERo:society:

Cope for sometime and then rope

1. Rope:
This is the end result for all incels. Every sub5 male will eventually come to the conclusion that life isn’t worth living and they will take their own life , it’s a hard pill to sallow but after a long time of painful numbness you realise that it’s the only real way out (in the meantime you can do 2.)

2. Cope:
You can have hobbies and interests that might bring you a little joy. I’m into history, photography and excising but you might be into something else. Unfortunately a lot of copes are expensive or require you to go into social settings (which I hate)

3. Looksmax:
If you’re a HTN and you’re just giga autistic or something you might have chad potential. Looksmaxing doesn’t work for most and it’s giga expensive so I’d say it’s not worth it.

4. There is no 4. Never do anything illegal :D, naughty goy >:(
option 3 is antithetical to being incel. high tier normies are not incels they are normies who can get decent treatment. that's why "looksmaxxing" works for them and its always just puberty and losing body fat % or some stupid shit for them.

option 3 is antithetical to being incel. high tier normies are not incels they are normies who can get decent treatment. that's why "looksmaxxing" works for them and its always just puberty and losing body fat % or some stupid shit for them.
I mean fakecels