Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only 2 bastions left for masculinity to be expressed in the West publicly are Martial Arts and Gangster Rap Music.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I legit cant think of any other realms that havent been completely taken over by pozzed politics. Shit like the UFC and black street rappers seen to be the only things left. EVEN rap music is criticized heavily but it hasnt been fully infiltrated as far as street artists go. Even shit like the gym has been completely taken over by sjw shit. Can you think of anything else that hasnt been pozzed?

Masculinity is cope I can’t breed

Masculinity is cope I can’t breed
I legit cant think of any other realms that havent been completely taken over by pozzed politics. Shit like the UFC and black street rappers seen to be the only things left. EVEN rap music is criticized heavily but it hasnt been fully infiltrated as far as street artists go. Even shit like the gym has been completely taken over by sjw shit. Can you think of anything else that hasnt been pozzed?
Those are the most piece of shit lowlife normie shits,those are the shit masculinity stuff , being a villain mastermind is still masculine

To women, being masculine is all about how you look and your height - that's what makes a man in 2021

To women, being masculine is all about how you look and your height - that's what makes a man in 2021
Foid "logic"
"feminine" ugly male: what a fucking faggot
"feminine" chad: aww he's just shy i wanna fuck him

rap is not masculine its just nigger posturing.

Can you think of anything else that hasnt been pozzed?
Small venues that aren't in the flashy parts of the city can be not pozzed. You have to find not pozzed places yourself and not talk about them in the public to protect that state. I know it is hard to do, but there is a price attached to going against the grain of the society.

Rap is as cucked as any other music now.
Marital arts are just cope.

Rap music is extremely degenerate -- I don't mean in a snooty anti-black way. I mean back in the 80s and 90s it had legitimate and respectable musical qualities but it has since absolutely degenerated into ugly noise wherein "posturing" is all that matters. Anyway I think this is a good rap song.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0qoSVxQKms

And prepare for more areas to get taken over. The cognitive programming of new generations is in full swing.

And prepare for more areas to get taken over. The cognitive programming of new generations is in full swing.

Arch intellectual Steven Pinker crows about the benefits of "feminization." :soy: