Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The oneitis pill destroys another luckless soul

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

Attachments

• 365CFFA9-AE4E-4834-8517-497C35D4FF05.jpeg
    365CFFA9-AE4E-4834-8517-497C35D4FF05.jpeg
    345.9 KB · Views: 288
Cucks gonna cuck

his oneitis is getting cummed down by chad at this exact moment im writing this post

He probably faps to the thought of his oneitis getting fucked by Chad. JFL.

oneitis posters = cuck posters

I don't fucking understand why people in the west assume still there are girls who are not sluts? And how on fucking earth they have oneitis? Even after seeing all these whoredom in front of them all the fucking time? I know numerous guys whose mothers and sisters are literal whores, they live in a literal whore house, yet they are stupid enough to fall in ((((love)))), wtf why?

JFL doesnt he know that all foids are like this

Just remember this guys. She isn’t a slut towards you but she’s a little cumslut fucktoy for chad only.

JFL at our lives.

Disclaimer: I did not write this
I know I’m gonna get called stupid cause AWALT but you gotta understand I would have NEVER expected it from this girl. She’s the sweetest, kindest, bubbliest, warmest, geekiest, COOLEST girl you’ll ever meet. We’re into ALL of the same shit. She stood up for me passionately when these pricks were making fun of me, even threw her drink in one of their faces. She gives me hugs when she sees me, increíble warm ones. The only girl who’d ever dare to touch me. And I was confident that I had a shot with her because she’s on the chubby side so I never felt she was out of my league or anything.
I was walking around campus and saw her sitting alone on a bench, taking to someone on the phone. I wanted to sneak behind her and scare her so I walked reeeeally slowly and quietly. I could hear her laughing and could tell she was talking to her friend who’s a proud slut. Then she said something that made me go stone cold. Something like “My best one night stand was with this sexy ass Spanish guy. He made my pussy so wet I let him cum in me.” I just backed up and walked away. She probably saw me, I don’t know, I couldn’t hear anything at that point. The fact that she had a one night stand at all broke me, but she specified that he was her BEST. She’s had multiple of them. And let one cum inside her.
I feel dead inside, I’ve lost all hope. She was literally my ONLY hope. I could’ve never seen this coming. I feel stupid and broken. Please pass me the noose.

she's a slut even if she is sexually loyal to just one other man.

a man's purest, realest love is reserved for female virgins only.

any other females should expect far less love than that maximum, and probably forget about ever getting oral without some cellophane wrap in the way for protection

Having oneitis=being her emotional tampon and beta provider. Try to avoid this

Oneitis pill crushed me too.. I still not over overhearing about my oneitis getting fucked by random guys are parties at 15 years old.. and this was 10 years ago.. still not over it.

funny, having emotions for foids that have no soul.
so many incels haven't taken the pill yet, and they get exploited as possible for it.

Oneitis pill crushed me too.. I still not over overhearing about my oneitis getting fucked by random guys are parties at 15 years old.. and this was 10 years ago.. still not over it.

Unlike some here I have sympathy for oneitis pillers. For many oneitis is the last bit of hope you have left and when you find out it's a lie it is soul crushing. I can't hate on someone for that.

Lmao shit made me LOL... how could you not think every girl over the age of 14 is not a slut

Who cares its a landwhale. That “sexy spanish guy” she talks about was probably just another former incel

I was confident that I had a shot with her because she’s on the chubby side so I never felt she was out of my league or anything.

Someone please educate this clueless cuck that ALL women have the same high standards in men, regardless of how "chubby" or ugly they themselves are.
Your chances of fucking a hideous hambeast are just as remote as doggy-styling a Victoria's Secret lingerie model. If you're an incel, ALL women are "out of your league".

I was confident that I had a shot with her because she’s on the chubby side so I never felt she was out of my league or anything.

Someone please educate this clueless cuck that ALL women have the same high standards in men, regardless of how "chubby" or ugly they themselves are.
Your chances of fucking a hideous hambeast are just as remote as doggy-styling a Victoria's Secret lingerie model. If you're an incel, ALL women are "out of your league".

Brutal hambeast pill