Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The one video i agree with by Hamza

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
WHAT A FILTHY GROSS SHIT SKINNED SUBHUMAN SERIOUSLY IT IS DISGUSTING IMAGINE BEING NON WHITE SO FUCKING PATHETIC AND EXECRABLE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Shut the fuck up you’re so annoying and nobody likes your schizophrenic larp it isn’t funny

WHAT A FILTHY GROSS SHIT SKINNED SUBHUMAN SERIOUSLY IT IS DISGUSTING IMAGINE BEING NON WHITE SO FUCKING PATHETIC AND EXECRABLE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Do you agree with this post? :feelsLSD:

You just know he wanted to say murderers and rapists but past up on it because he has an audience and doesn't want to give them a bad impression.

I didn't grow up without a father but I never interacted with him much and he never interacted with my mother as a husband much. It's bad, but it must be much worse for the ones who grew up without a father at all.

But anyway, it doesn't matter whether it had an effect on me or not because I was destined to be an incel due to my looks anyway.

What would've made a difference was blackpilled parents who for whatever reason didn't abort me but still wanted to teach me the blackpill.

JoinedJul 9, 2022Posts590Online7d 13h 10m JFL COMEBACK TO COTTON PLANTATION LAZY NIGGER!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
THE ONLY DRUGS YOU DO IS MOUNTAIN DEW (IN REAL LIFE)

Shut the fuck up you’re so annoying and nobody likes your schizophrenic larp it isn’t funny
I prefer to read @Sneir posts than watch some random paki on YouTube tbh, what is everyone's obsession with him.