Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The one time I put tar in a foid's hair

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
I am thinking back to my past and oh boy I think I have a treat you guys will fucking love because I was a fucking low inhib menace in 6th grade. Shit I can even sense the ITfags who see this are going to blame this story on why I can't get a gf which note to them, THIS WAS A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO!!! Not to mention I moved districts after middle school.

I was bored one time in middle school and decided to put tar in a foid's hair from behind and pretended I didn't do shit and she somehow caught on and told on me and I got sent to my main teacher and we ended up having to talk and even do a call home and he made me apologize which I didn't do and I told that foid "you snitch" instead of "sorry" and I had to talk with my main teacher and principal right after and I showed literally no fucking remorse still for what I did and I went home and my parents were yelling and I was not feeling any shame and literally even kinda wanted to laugh about the situation and I got grounded for a few days. Shit I even had a call home every other week back in middle school from being a fucking menace.

ATTENTION ITfags lurking this post
I will say it again. No, this is not the reason for my inceldom as this happend a long time ago (almost a decade) and I moved cities after middle school and I became more civilized in 8th grade because of the graduation that year. Thank you for taking the time to read this warning.:feelzez::feelsYall:

@Rapist @VideoGameCoper @VictimofBpillReaper you might love this treat​

Last edited:
Brutal noreplypill on a based story

Based I’m too high inhib to do this
I am too high inhib now but in 6th grade I was a fucking menace and if I kept that low inhib in me I wouldnt be on this forum as I would have been arrested years ago:feelskek:

That’s pretty damn wild man. You were an animal back in the day! Jfl at all the IT idiots who will blame your inceldom on this

That’s pretty damn wild man. You were an animal back in the day! Jfl at all the IT idiots who will blame your inceldom on this
Fuck it I am calling it, I will guarantee I will see this post on IT either right now or in the next few minutes and blame this as the reason for my inceldom when this literally happened 10 years ago and I wasn't even 13 yet as I was just an inmature low inhib dumbass back then.

Fuck it I am calling it, I will guarantee I will see this post on IT either right now or in the next few minutes and blame this as the reason for my inceldom when this literally happened 10 years ago and I wasn't even 13 yet as I was just an inmature low inhib dumbass back then.
If it goes on IT, let me know. I ended up on IT a few days ago for my reply to one of the posts from kay’

Also, when I was in second grade, the teacher was an evil witch. I hated her and secretly stole a bunch of the matchbox cars she had in class and buried them in my backyard. One of them I kept safe though and I still have it on my shelf in my room.

Also, when I was in second grade, the teacher was an evil witch. I hated her and secretly stole a bunch of the matchbox cars she had in class and buried them in my backyard. One of them I kept safe though and I still have it on my shelf in my room.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mean foids bullied me first, when I was little (kindergarten I believe) 2 foids fucking shoved mud into my eyes and I was crying from the pain and was barely able to see, now I put tar in their hair to see how they fucking like it

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mean foids bullied me first, when I was little (kindergarten I believe) 2 foids fucking shoved mud into my eyes and I was crying from the pain and was barely able to see, now I put tar in their hair to see how they fucking like it
Was it the same foid who bullied you that you put tar in the hair of? My second grade teacher was the first person to seriously bully me

Usually if you make it on IT it usually means you made a low IQ post or offended them severely
I offended them by saying what the woman feels doesn’t matter, only what you feel, lol. That offended those retards

I am thinking back to my past and oh boy I think I have a treat you guys will fucking love because I was a fucking low inhib menace in 6th grade. Shit I can even sense the ITfags who see this are going to blame this story on why I can't get a gf which note to them, THIS WAS A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO!!! Not to mention I moved districts after middle school.

I was bored one time in middle school and decided to put tar in a foid's hair from behind and pretended I didn't do shit and she somehow caught on and told on me and I got sent to my main teacher and we ended up having to talk and even do a call home and he made me apologize which I didn't do and I told that foid "you snitch" instead of "sorry" and I had to talk with my main teacher and principal right after and I showed literally no fucking remorse still for what I did and I went home and my parents were yelling and I was not feeling any shame and literally even kinda wanted to laugh about the situation and I got grounded for a few days. Shit I even had a call home every other week back in middle school from being a fucking menace.

I will say it again. No, this is not the reason for my inceldom as this happend a long time ago (almost a decade) and I moved cities after middle school and I became more civilized in 8th grade because of the graduation that year. Thank you for taking the time to read this warning.:feelzez::feelsYall:

next time plant c4 under that whores bed

GIGA BASED SHIULD HAVE GROPE MAXXED ALSO!