Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The one time I actually agree with FDS

lol at thinking they're oppressed. That whole sub revolves around shitting on 99% of men and bragging about rejecting men and being picky

Humans are hypocrites nothing new.

lol at thinking they're oppressed. That whole sub revolves around shitting on 99% of men and bragging about rejecting men and being picky
Typical.

Even when wrong, women find some way to be the victim

Female dating strategy is such a fucking joke. Like I always said foids just keep proving they’re meme gender

FDS is a good way to desensitize yourself from feeling empathy toward those dogfuckers

you dont need to tell us you love yourself.

i mean it's just part of being female in 2020 given all the positive reinforcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back