Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The one thing that can end our problems is so hard to do.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Our bodies will not let us rope. We have nothing to live for yet we are being pushed to live by our biological programming. We are socially isolated, sexless, many are wageslaving or going through useless schooling, and if we speak out about our issues, we will be shamed, attacked and possibly thrown in jail or killed.

Think about it, what do we really have to live for? Why is it so hard to escape?

Genes are compelling you to continue living to reproduce, genes are the primary reason your life is shit (whether it be due to making you unattractive or further making you want to reproduce in the first place).

Fuck genetics pewpew.

if we speak out about our issues, we will be shamed, attacked and possibly thrown in jail or killed.
That doesn't happen. We can say what we want, I wish cucks would attack us.

It is such a fucking shame tbh

We have nothing to live for, but like you said our bodies won't let us rope. Even though we're not treated like it, we are human and humans have innate survival instincts. The body is programmed to protect itself and stay alive.

We have nothing to live for, but like you said our bodies won't let us rope. Even though we're not treated like it, we are human and humans have innate survival instincts. The body is programmed to protect itself and stay alive.

we can choose either:
- plastic surgery
- coping with videogames, anime, sports or career
- coping with MGTOW ideology (and believing it's an advantage to be without women)
- switching ****** and becoming a ***** (censored due to the rules of the forum)

personally I don't recommend suicide

Just think about it.. Some people go to sleep next to their wifes whatever and think about how much they have to do tomorrow and in what order etc...
We go to sleep and hope for out heart to stop beating. What a world.

I will only rope if my surgerymaxxing fails or ends up botched
If I succeed, I'll become a blackpilled normie/chadlite

I will only rope if my surgerymaxxing fails or ends up botched
If I succeed, I'll become a blackpilled normie/chadlite
how exactly are you going to surgery maxx?

how exactly are you going to surgery maxx?
I already told you fam
If I fail, my only chance is to wait till 25 but it'd be beyond over at that age seeing how I'd enter betabuxx territory

The one thing that can end all my problems is a rhinoplasty... but I can't even get that. I've been trying for the last 4 years... but I can't save up enough with my shitty supermarket job. And the bank denied me a loan. Maybe God is trying to tell me that I'll never ascend.

teracope if you think roping is better

just euphorically rejoice in the face of your circumstances

I don't WANT to rope though, that's admiting defeat and il be damned if i ever admit defeat in my life.

your family is gonna pay?
I'll try to LARP in some random funding website like Gofundme. It's gonna take some time tho you can amass a good amount of money there.

I'll try to LARP in some random funding website like Gofundme. It's gonna take some time tho you can amass a good amount of money there.
word

Brutal, we are here to suffer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back