Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The one thing I like about America

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
You can own a fucking AR 15. How cool is that? I would've build a firearm collection at home if I lived there. Here in this shithole the best I could do is a shotgun. And that too after bullshit loiscencing and back breaking expenses

It can still be expensive in the states. Unfathomably so, however the expense is worth it to be able to exercise my God-given right to defend myself.

It can still be expensive in the states. Unfathomably so, however the expense is worth it to be able to exercise my God-given right to defend myself.
There's no market for guns here. Even the shittiest models are over expensive. Plus everyone here is poor. Atleast in USA you can make so much that buying an AR feels like nothing.

The police is corrupted and trash, villians everywhere. Right to defense should be fundamental

What country do you live in OP?

Makes it a lot easier to Isekaimaxx :smonk:

agreed. it has low taxes as well

Makes it a lot easier to Isekaimaxx :smonk:
That job is reserved for trucks

Just buy a plastic rifle designed by Mattel bro

Open-carrymaxx. Will stop people from fucking with you in public