Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The one thing I hate most about foids is their undying craving for attention and validation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
There's nothing more annoying to me than witnessing the extreme lengths voids will go to get attention and validation.

For example just seeing the way your average foid dresses makes me cringe. The way they wear bone-tight leggings and yoga pants, or booty shorts so short that it exposes half of their ass cheeks. Don't even get me started on the shirts they wear that expose 99% of their chest.

And then they have the audacity to claim they dress for themselves as if even the blind can't see that they're so obviously dressing to maximize the amount of male attention they can get. JFL what a joke foids are.

I wouldn't care that they crave attention and validation so much if they would simply admit it instead of trying so hard to lie about it.

the audacity to claim they dress for themselves
Roasties aren't being dishonest when they say this, because they are narcissists (audacious indeed).

It explains their need for constant external validation juxtaposed with self-centeredness.

Last edited:
Roasties aren't being dishonest when they say this, because they are narcissists (audacious indeed).

It explains their need for constant external validation juxtaposed with self-centeredness.
tbh

They will never have enough of that shit

LOOK AT ME! -- awalt

For Chad only of course

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back