Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The One Problem With NoFap

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Is that now that I'm on nearly a 30day streak (Since SEPT 1ST 9PM; will never cum again unless it's with my waifu in Nihon) that an image like this:

27c68b21888351e2a08f8034dbb23a29.png

Gets me harder than a rock. Literally harder and more solid than a boulder.

034f49587d8581e27f4f232ebd1b6b3b.jpg

I've been watching Dagashi Kashi while eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner these past few days and keep getting random SOLID SNAKES. It literally feels like my dick is full of cum about to burst. Than a minute will pass and it'll be like it never happened.

Just Lol @ these cucks that say they find themselves being more attracted to 3D in real life/on the computer. My animalistic desire for Nipponese waifus has certainly increased which is why for my own safety I can't look at anything remotely 3D and Asian until I ascend with my waifu but western women disgust me now more than they ever did because I'm not in "cuck mode" like after I fap so I'm way more hardcore about these sort of things.

@Zaetheus
@Hunter
@UltraFayJr.
@fukmylyf

bro i legit get seizures when im on long nofap streaks and i see something sexually suggestive that is 2d, 3d dont though

I don't want to be an asshole but i will be:feelskek: :
1654E1E2BF2CC1C8C9EF83630E230A5F398FEA28
Up...fap...down...up...fap...down !!!

you will relapse bro earlier or later believe me

delete this.. are you trtying to sabotage Zestos Nippon trip?
His future waifu won't care if he is fapping or not.....matter of fact she is fapping rn. Even before metting him.

His future waifu won't care if he is fapping or not.....matter of fact she is fapping rn. Even before metting him.

women dont fap. stop being crab in a bucket.

@Zesto know the truth and he will still go no matter what. That's life, Japanese girls are not less slutty than western counterparts:feelsbadman:. Get over it.

The problem with nofap is that it's rarted

I don't want to be an asshole but i will be:feelskek: :
1654E1E2BF2CC1C8C9EF83630E230A5F398FEA28
Up...fap...down...up...fap...down !!!

Her form is terrible. Arms are too wide.

you will relapse bro earlier or later believe me

Never that would be failing my future waifu. I am saving up to throw her a bukkake party.

She will care. I don't care if she uses her hitachi though until I get there.

Just Lol @ western women that fuck themselves with BBC dildos while Nihonese girls only externally fap with vibrators keeping their perfect mankos intact.

she may propably having sex with his chads rivals in Japan

Nip girls don't like what is considered "Chad" guys by western animals.

They like guys like this:

miura-nr1.png

85ba6df810dd6babeb086fd0882691a7.jpg

Which is the look I'm going for before going on my trip.

The problem with nofap is that it's rarted
Tell them brother.
Her form is terrible. Arms are too wide.

Never that would be failing my future waifu. I am saving up to throw her a bukkake party.

She will care. I don't care if she uses her hitachi though until I get there.

Just Lol @ western women that fuck themselves with BBC dildos while Nihonese girls only externally fap with vibrators keeping their perfect mankos intact.

Nip girls don't like what is considered "Chad" guys by western animals.

They like guys like this:

miura-nr1.png

85ba6df810dd6babeb086fd0882691a7.jpg

Which is the look I'm going for before going on my trip.
Problem is guys like this mo....i was gonna said me:feelsrope: but i am dead already, but we are talking about you here bro. I wish you to overcome those rivals in Japan. And mog them if you can, i still find it hard af though.

7 days strong BITCH!