Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ONE group MORE pathetic than us…

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
The closest female representations to us are the “femcels”, volcels who complain about not having Chad and are greedy and selfish. Turns out, unsurprisingly, they are more pathetic than us too…

These bitches are basically like us in that they’re negative, hateful, miserable, and antisocial. I knew one that sat at my lunch table in high school who I was somewhat “friends” with since I was friends with her brother (inb4 “Chad out :soy::soy::soy:. She pretended I didn’t exist after a while so it’s not like we were ever close).

Anyways before this bitch randomly stopped talking to me (I never talked to her so she prob got mad I wasn’t giving her validation) she would literally go on and on about how she is so alone and how she was mad that “normal people could have relationships” whereas she couldn’t. And I was actually kinda vibing with her since even then I was subconsciously blackpilled and was like “yeah I get that”

She was kinda mid tbh. A solid 5/10 who wasn’t exactly popular but had a good amount of guys ask her out…most of which weren’t even bad looking.

And guess what? She said no to all of them lmao…

After I found out that she basically rejected everyone I realized how comical these femcels are. They purposely attract misery, hatred, and loathing (and are basically what the normies accuse us of doing), but ALL ON THEIR OWN FUCKING ACCORD :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:At least we can rest a little easy knowing that it isn’t really our fault for our circumstances whereas these ungrateful whores do it to themselves:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

and the thing was she was geniunely miserable too. She was so lonely and could not keep a single friend. She stopped hanging with my HS oneitis for being “homophobic :soy::soy::soy:“ (might do a story time on that later).

On her private Snapchat she’d always post bullshit like “I regret so many things in high school, I wish I could start over again” like bitch stfu you did this to yourself lmao :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Last edited:
How is being able to have sex whenever you want pathetic? They mog incels to moon and back, it's not even a debate.

How is being able to have sex whenever you want pathetic? They mog incels to moon and back, it's not even a debate.
Did you just read the title or did you read my post about this bitch creating her own misery? I think it’s worse to purposely be depressed compared to being depressed due to external circumstances

Yeah but at least they aren't genetic trash like us. A depressed whore is more genetically important than this entire website.

Yeah but at least they aren't genetic trash like us. A depressed whore is more genetically important than this entire website.
Our looksmatches have the same genetic importance as us, it's cucks who over inflated their value by being bluepilled simps who give them free shit.

if you go into foreveralonewomen and look in the post history of any hole, they all have had fuckbuddies and relationships. it's the biggest joke there is.

Our looksmatches have the same genetic importance as us, it's cucks who over inflated their value by being bluepilled simps who give them free shit.
Supply and demand determines the value. Therefore even ugliest whores are way more important than us incels.

if you go into foreveralonewomen and look in the post history of any hole, they all have had fuckbuddies and relationships. it's the biggest joke there is.
I've always despised the way they co-opt our problems as if they could ever suffer the same as us. It's the original reason I left the foreveralone subreddit so many years ago for the incel sub: the no-female policy was a complete breath of fresh air. I was finally in an area where only those who were truly alone and truly suffering were allowed.

Supply and demand determines the value. Therefore even ugliest whores are way more important than us incels.
Only cucks think they're more important.

I thought it was IT. But that makes sense

:yes::yes::yes:

Femcels don’t even exist. They’re a cope for having such a boring personality chad doesn’t want to talk them. They could easily pull some cuck in for a fuck if they want to

Femcel ? Joke labeling right there.

femcels do exist, but they are no equivalent to incels. femcels are huge volcels, I am pretty sure most of them would admit that.

:feelsrope:

Our tragedy is that we can't experience "romantic love" (chemistry + bluepill) theirs is not being able to be chad's fucktoy. Understandable, since females seek chad, being unable to ever sway one is...

I fucking hate it when foids complain despite living life on easy mode.

None will ever surpass the apex,
IT :lul:

crystal.cafe bitches are insufferable.

The closest female representations to us are the “femcels”, volcels who complain about not having Chad and are greedy and selfish. Turns out, unsurprisingly, they are more pathetic than us too…

View attachment 569771

These bitches are basically like us in that they’re negative, hateful, miserable, and antisocial. I knew one that sat at my lunch table in high school who I was somewhat “friends” with since I was friends with her brother (inb4 “Chad out :soy::soy::soy:. She pretended I didn’t exist after a while so it’s not like we were ever close).

Anyways before this bitch randomly stopped talking to me (I never talked to her so she prob got mad I wasn’t giving her validation) she would literally go on and on about how she is so alone and how she was mad that “normal people could have relationships” whereas she couldn’t. And I was actually kinda vibing with her since even then I was subconsciously blackpilled and was like “yeah I get that”

She was kinda mid tbh. A solid 5/10 who wasn’t exactly popular but had a good amount of guys ask her out…most of which weren’t even bad looking.

And guess what? She said no to all of them lmao…

After I found out that she basically rejected everyone I realized how comical these femcels are. They purposely attract misery, hatred, and loathing (and are basically what the normies accuse us of doing), but ALL ON THEIR OWN FUCKING ACCORD :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:At least we can rest a little easy knowing that it isn’t really our fault for our circumstances whereas these ungrateful whores do it to themselves:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

and the thing was she was geniunely miserable too. She was so lonely and could not keep a single friend. She stopped hanging with my HS oneitis for being “homophobic :soy::soy::soy:“ (might do a story time on that later).

On her private Snapchat she’d always post bullshit like “I regret so many things in high school, I wish I could start over again” like bitch stfu you did this to yourself lmao :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Its weird that I have a hard time labelling things society doesn't view as pathetic, pathetic. It feels like trying to put your own value above others is cope

femcels don't exist. Simps are more pathetic since they constantly lie to themselves and waste money on foids that wouldn't even look at them

Very true. In a vacuum, below average foids shouldn't be more desirable than their make counterparts. However, since men have a higher sex drive and desire to procreate, they can settle for way less than what they're entitled to. In the past, this was kept under control through patriarchy and monogamy. However, feminists and simps normalized this extreme hypergamy and now even ugly roasties feel that they deserve Chad.
Market forces made me incel.
:lul:

For foids (if they have freedom in modern society), its 6ft+ only, or white male only. Any males outside of those two demographics that manages to ascend, are either betabuxx or lucky outliers (for now at least, because soon imo, there wont even be the need for betabuxx when you have metaverse and when onlyfans is even more normalized).

Therefore, its logical to surmise that anyone or any society that supports giving more freedom for women are also enemies of humanity. Because time and time again, foids have shown themselves to hold humanity hostage if they are given more rights, but not enough chads since there aren't enough chads to go around to marry or procreate with (very low irreplaceable birth rates). And the other big one of course, is female's immense sexual racism. Many may claim its just a preference but its still racism nonetheless.

Those two facts about foid's modern day behavior in society that I just explained, causes domestic and international conflict. Its the objective truth.

Last edited:
femcels don't exist. Simps are more pathetic since they constantly lie to themselves and waste money on foids that wouldn't even look at them
They do exist but they’re all mentalcels looking for chads