Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The one girl who was ever nice to me, she’s getting married.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Out of the hundreds of girls in my life, ONE was nice to me. She didn’t like me romantically/sexually, but she was actually nice to me. I thought I maybe had a chance, that the IT cucks were right and maybe I could win her over with my “personality”. She actually made me feel good about myself. I thought there was hope.

And then... today I learn she is getting married to a Chad.
B5FDE22B 0324 4EB0 B73B CC9B0B2259ED

I can’t believe I thought I had a fucking chance.

My entire life is devoid of hope. (well, it’s always been. but now it’s worse.)

AWALT

TLDR: Women are incapable of empathy and they all want chad

The only women who have been nice to me are some teachers

Out of the hundreds of girls in my life, ONE was nice to me. She didn’t like me romantically/sexually, but she was actually nice to me. I thought I maybe had a chance, that the IT cucks were right and maybe I could win her over with my “personality”. She actually made me feel good about myself. I thought there was hope.

View attachment 147574

AWALT

How do you feel about sans being in smash?

jk sorry about that bro. but hey, there's always the whitepill

Oh yeah, I had some good female teachers. I was talking about girls my age, she was the only one who wasn’t a complete dick to me. In fact she seemed caring and sweet. I met her before I became blackpilled, so maybe that’s why my view was warped

Oh yeah, I had some good female teachers. I was talking about girls my age, she was the only one who wasn’t a complete dick to me. In fact she seemed caring and sweet
It’s all virtue signaling tbh. I get suspicious if a female acts nice towards me which has rarely happened

He probably uses Times New Roman or Calibri.

Looks, Money, Status >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Personality.

The nicest woman you ever met? She wants only Chad, you aren’t even considered a sexual creature to her.
My female teachers treated me like shit. I done very well in school until I gave up, before that I was competing for valedictorian with a foid and my female teachers made sure to sabotage me so the foid would win.

He probably uses Times New Roman or Calibri.
Times New Roman I can tolerate. Comic Sans actually shows up as Times New Roman on my phone. But Calibri is fucking ugly.

Looks, Money, Status >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Personality.

The nicest woman you ever met? She wants only Chad, you aren’t even considered a sexual creature to her.

My female teachers treated me like shit. I done very well in school until I gave up, before that I was competing for valedictorian with a foid and my female teachers made sure to sabotage me so the foid would win.
It was either a hit or miss for me. The ones that liked me taught the subjects I was good at

In conclusion, all women are the same

She wanted you as an orbiter and she got what she wanted.

i hope you'll get over it
is she really marrying a chad, and not some cuck that will always give her the remote?
well whatever, 50% of marriages end in disaster anyway

Pretty cucked ngl

She wanted you as an orbiter and she got what she wanted.
Brutal but true. All of us deprived and unfortunate men must uncuck ourselves.

Last edited:
Nothing overrides biology

We’ve freed ourselves from society after sexual revolution and all but are now shackled by biology

All women are like that.

The only winning move is not to play the game as a sub8 male. But there's something more than playing - you can try to rise up. Let's destroy the game and return to times when women were actually submissive.

All women are like that.

The only winning move is not to play the game as a sub8 male. But there's something more than playing - you can try to rise up. Let's destroy the game and return to times when women were actually submissive.
:fire::fire::fire:
26DB8DBB 6120 44C4 BE92 4E9CC03802C7

It’s over. Are you going to rope on their wedding day boyo

View attachment 147574

AWALT

How sure are you that Chad won't get cucked in divorce court and have all his money and everything he worked for just gone one day as he's destitute and homeless with just the shirt on his back...

???

how old is she? assuming she wasn't classmate since ur youngcel

I'm sorry for your loss

Well to be honest, I am kind of tired of all these incels with their oneitis. Has there ever been an incel that actually achieved a long term relationships with his oneitis? How do you even stat to talk to these women? It all just seems like fakecel humble bragging.

Show hER that you care at the wedding

For what its worth, she'll be single again in a few years if marriage stats are anything to go by.

Well to be honest, I am kind of tired of all these incels with their oneitis. Has there ever been an incel that actually achieved a long term relationships with his oneitis? How do you even stat to talk to these women? It all just seems like fakecel humble bragging.
I never made advances and she didn’t like me, only as a friend. I did exactly what IT suggests all the time and still failed.

TLDR: Women are incapable of empathy and they all want chad
Many people here have a distorted view of what a Chad is though so I'm not sure about OP.

I know a Chad when I see one.
I see but I have seen people here call normies Chads so it's difficult to trust. Btw if you are friends my advice is not to hate her if she has not done anything bad to you, I am usually ok being friends and only hate them and ghost them when I feel they don't behave like a friend should. If it hurts and you can't take it it's totally ok to part ways though and you should.

I see but I have seen people here call normies Chads so it's difficult to trust. Btw if you are friends my advice is not to hate her if she has not done anything bad to you, I am usually ok being friends and only hate them and ghost them when I feel they don't behave like a friend should. If it hurts and you can't take it it's totally ok to part ways though and you should.
I don’t hate her. When I said AWALT I was just kind of venting. I know it’s cucked but no one else so much as even cares for me, so i can’t lose anyone.

Jfl at being on an incel forum and still suffering from oneitis .
I also had several of my oneitis-es taken by Chad ,
back in the days .
AWALT just gets more ingrained in your brain every time , up to the point where you even start to be disgusted by your own mother .

I don’t hate her. When I said AWALT I was just kind of venting. I know it’s cucked but no one else so much as even cares for me, so i can’t lose anyone.
I am sorry bro I know the feeling, I send you a big heterosexual hug.