Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The olympics prove ricecels are the master race

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1egchom/may_the_olympics_motivate_you/

Gold medal for the Golden Race :chad:

This year is meant for ricecels

"Asian women going cookoo" As in they want big white Chad? To be fair women in general are all so terrible and far gone its nuts

Asia has the most olympic medals... at table tennis and air guns. I present to you, the masterrace

Besides the useless "sports" asians are only good at individual events where they pick and train gifted people to dedicate their whole lives to stupid shit like speed climbing and archery. Someone get some asians into boxing or something

China always did well because they essentially enslave children to do Olympic sports

Form vs. function. No matter how good you are at moving your body, it's the stationary aesthetic that matters for SMV.

Golden medal in the coping olympics

Aren’t they basically raised to do that, like from birth

Who cares about Olympics in 2024?

Because archery and air pistol/rifle are among the first events, they require no genetic advantage and are reliant solely on tiresome practice.
They have mixed events for these as well which makes absolutely no sense, what advantage do males have in these? They requires no strenght.

Judo is among the first ones as well and it's a Jap sport.

Last edited:
Subhuman olympic : deathnics(esp rices and curries) fighting each other for who's most ovER
Winner gets an endless supply of white stacies for their race's excess male population

That's why there shouldn't be mixing.

I say we're pretty good as a race, the results show for it, and we can build functional, clean and efficient societies that doesn't turn into civil wars every 5 seconds, and we are among the only few homogenous societies in the world left.

That's why noodles make me sick.

Celebrating your country's olympic team is just worshiping the chads and stacies of your race which does not represent 99% of the population. I could not give a shit who wins or not, all those fucks have won at life and were gifted the genetics for it and fuck each other in orgies like disgusting animals every 4 years while their whole country worships them.

Celebrating your country's olympic team is just worshiping the chads and stacies of your race which does not represent 99% of the population. I could not give a shit who wins or not, all those fucks have won at life and were gifted the genetics for it and fuck each other in orgies like disgusting animals every 4 years while their whole country worships them.
But this too

Ricecels are great at everything except for keeping their own women.

I haven’t watched, what are they winning?

They do okay at the Olympics historically but per capita it’s less than the west iirc but better than the rest of the 2nd world

Blacks dominate asians anytime