Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The olympics are too suifuel to watch

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
Don't watch swimming, all of them are tall genetically superior CHADs. I watched a little bit and got extremely depressed you will never see so many CHAD moggers in one place than the olympics.

Actually imagine being an incel and watching the Olympics, getting mogged by superior people than you it's cucked as hell.

Bahahah i saw that pole vaulter swede, he has the most stacy gf i've ever seen.
I caged when the old fart ranted about muh respect, muh sportmansship, bitch, they ordered 300k condoms for a reason, ain't no one give a fuck about your old fossils. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Swimming is particularly rough as they're naked and have the best physiques.

Lifefuel that the Chinks beat Anglos though

I didn’t even know they were happening until i opened this post. Just like watching any sport, it’s boring AF watching someone i don’t even know get to play a sport

Only Olympics I ever cared about were the Mario & Sonic Olympics

Watching sport in general is cucked, especially if you are a loser and you dont play the sport yourself

I wish I could swim again. I avoid the public pool because you're literally swimming in other people's piss. Wish I was rich so I could have my own pool. I'd swim everyday.

Thats what i said to @Subhuman Niceguy

Don't watch swimming, all of them are tall genetically superior CHADs. I watched a little bit and got extremely depressed you will never see so many CHAD moggers in one place than the olympics.

Actually imagine being an incel and watching the Olympics, getting mogged by superior people than you it's cucked as hell.
yeah i was a swimmer and it was pure suifuel

Like dbdr said its just a bunch of genetically superior men throwing balls whilst every normie cheers them on because theyre coping to the fact they’re not the one throwing the balls

Yeah it's Chad worship for real. I won't watch but will probably watch highlights of records being broken.

It was lifefuel actually bcuz they have a ricecel athlete but he still got mogged bad :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Also the beyonce ads were suifuel to see even though i normally am attracted to asian foids and not sheboons her beauty made me have mental breakdowns jesus christ :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

the olympics are too boring to watch