Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The older you get the more pressure there is to actually do things. Can I just be young forever? lol

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I miss when we could just mess around because we were kids/teens and so we had aaaaaall the time in the world! Even in your 20s you have lots of time left but once you pass 30 and deffo 35 you feel the clock like TICK TICK TICK.

It's not so nice >.<

Also I can't even type things how I want without being told it sounds kiddy or like a woman, lol :)

Weird isn't it. The rules are so strict for guys and with every passing decade it seems to get stricter until you're a 70 year old man who is only allowed to wear a brown suit 24/7 and be really quiet and barely do anything.

Hm. There must be a better way than this, lol

the agepill is absolutely brutal. When I was little I wish I was a grown man , I am a grown man now and it sucks. My life sucked even as a child so I looked up to the day i'd be a man finally but it just got worse jfl.

I can't say I'm exactly fond of my childhood but it is true that life itself is a ticking time bomb

I'd rather look like the old guy from L4D when I'm that age!

Much better than a brown suit!

It's brutal. But once you grieve for your youth you can then focus on accomplishing something. Which is the function of being a man. You eventually lose the ability to take pleasure in anything, especially youthful things and anything connected to popular culture. Once that happens, the only reason to live is to work towards achieving something.

The agepill truly is the most brutal pill of them all.

The only way to stay forever young is to die young.
There's no secrets.

The agepill truly is the most brutal pill of them all.

The only way to stay forever young is to die young.
There's no secrets.

That reminds me... once I saw a video about a kid who died suddenly due to a malfunction on a fairground ride.

This will sound bad but one thought that came into my mind was "Lucky...", heh >.<

Because childhood is so nice. All ages before 18 were pretty nice at least for me.

Dying as a child yeah means you're remembered as a kid forever and that's the only life you know. So it was a short life but at least it was a nice life.

As an adult at least as a man yeah you're mostly just ignored and belittled. So it's not an amazing existence off the bat.

That reminds me... once I saw a video about a kid who died suddenly due to a malfunction on a fairground ride.

This will sound bad but one thought that came into my mind was "Lucky...", heh >.<

Because childhood is so nice. All ages before 18 were pretty nice at least for me.

Dying as a child yeah means you're remembered as a kid forever and that's the only life you know. So it was a short life but at least it was a nice life.

As an adult at least as a man yeah you're mostly just ignored and belittled. So it's not an amazing existence off the bat.
Just move to SF or Portland, full of 30 something men who never wanna grow up xD

That's just sad af