Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The older I get the more I rot

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
I realize many older men hold great wisdom
I didn’t know this as a kid but now I see why Elderly men are stoic and wise

They have been hardened by the black pill. Life as a sub chad is a constant hell every day is a violent war to be waged within the mind.

request i am so bad at making GIF

What's up with deathnicels and Berserk, specifically Guts kek

What's up with deathnicels and Berserk, specifically Guts kek
Idk what’s up with fake cel pink dick retards and drinking Mountain Dew and being bloated gamer trannys

I would crush your estrogenic man titty ass with just one swing of my Iraqi ape first

idk about you but im pure rotfuel, every day since finishing high school ive been sitting in my room all the time, even when i had school i would come home from having no friends and instantly boot up my pc

idk about you but im pure rotfuel, every day since finishing high school ive been sitting in my room all the time, even when i had school i would come home from having no friends and instantly boot up my pc
Sounds like you chose that life
Most whites I know are volcel personality cels

the type that chose to game all night eben though 100 people are inviting them to parities

what I hate more then normies are ungrateful lazy bastards like you

the type that chose to game all night eben though 100 people are inviting them to parities
i just said i had no friends

no friends = no party invites

Where you ohwellmaxxing on Looksmax?

Same

Ah, must be cowlet then :feelshehe:
No but I’m friends with him
As well as heboonics, FEIEAZY, why do good girls, absolute moose, and about 60 others