Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The older and uglier a woman gets, the higher her standards are and the harder it is to fuck her

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
high school is the only time in a mans life where he can date up.

The same girl who would settle for a popular chadlite in high school will demand nothing less than a 6ft5+ ripped, white, British doctor with a 9/10 face when she is in her 30s.

MGTOW has it completely the wrong way.

The older a woman gets, the more men will have approached her so her standards increase exponentially.

Tbh only time i had friend foid we were like 12 she ignored my physical appearance and we hanged out together and shit.. Till she found out internet,instagram and how many orbiters she can get just for going outside, she is typical cumdumster slut now that goes to parties only with "cool" crowd and probly would rather eat frog than be seen near me in public

What about betabuxx theory?

This is where I disagree with you lol.
Women who get older and uglier try all they can to be a part of that young life. Demi Moore is an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back