Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The old faggot who shamed me for being a virgin has 7 kids

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
also all of them are from different woman
He’s old now but he’s married to a new whore who is fucking good looking,fuck this world seriously
I hope all evil psychopaths die a painful death and not reproduce

this world is like that cuz of the extension of the sexual market and everything become evil thanks to woman living trash

This faggot I wrote bunch of months back is an evil psychopath

he even says that you should pump and dumb and that he doesn’t give a fuck if the whore is pregnant

he didn’t helped to any of his wives, he is not Chad either, he is a normie tier

he just finds his prey and impregnates the bitch, or just rapes her, he explained he date raped a girl in the toilets of a restaurant

two of her children are whores
One of them is Chinese from seamaxxing

Now the world has more evil psychopaths, thanks to woman’s choosing, they specifically chose evil vile piece of trash people even if they are ugly , if this guy was a decent good hearted person they would be disgusted of him

this is one of the top 10 worst person I’ve ever know in my life and all of them are literal psychopaths and nearly all of them are successful in life in every way

I hope this world burns in hell

Last edited:
He’s old now but he’s married to a new whore who is fucking good looking,fuck this world seriously

this world is like that cuz of the extension of the sexual market and everything become evil thanks to woman living trash

he even says that you should pump and dumb and that he doesn’t give a fuck if the whore is pregnant

he didn’t helped to any of his wives, he is not Chad either, he is a normie tier

he just finds his prey and impregnates the bitch, or just rapes her, he explained he date raped a girl in the toilets of a restaurant

Now the world has more evil psychopaths, thanks to woman’s choosing, they specifically chose evil vile piece of trash people even if they are ugly , if this guy was a decent good hearted person they would be disgusted of him

this is one of the top 10 worst person I’ve ever know in my life and all of them are literal psychopaths and nearly all of them are successful in life in every way

Hedonist faggots like him deserve to rot. They have no concept of morality, loyalty or discipline.

Scratch one more victory for the tried and true personality detector of womankind. :owo:

They have no concept of morality, loyalty or discipline.
Seriously he isn’t even successful in his life but always finds a bitch,I fucking hair people who say moralfag, they should rot in hell
Scratch one more victory for the tried and true personality detector of womankind. :owo:
:f:

He's sounds like a redpilled slayer. Legit creampiemaxxer.

If you did a survey asking 50 IT users and 50 NPC normies off the street about who would you rather hang out and have a beer with: a KHHV Incel or this reckless deadbeat dad serial sexhaver who has 7 kids with multiple foids, 80% of them will pick the deadbeat father.

reckless deadbeat dad serial sexhaver who has 7 kids with multiple foids
He is really a psychopath who is nt as hell but still unsuccessful cuz he’s pathetic
He's sounds like a redpilled slayer. Legit creampiemaxxer.
Yeah, he gives me advice on woman says tactics and shit

Last edited:
Just respect the wahmen bro it will bring you pussy. Asholes and rapist have better personalities than us in women's eyes.

Women go for total pricks so it’s their own fault that they get abused to be honest.

if a women says she likes nice guys she is a liying piece of shit , i talked to this latina whore on discord i attacked her ego that women dont want nice guys she denied at first but then after more attacks on her ego she broke down and told me that women dont like mice guys and just want an asshole good looking man who treats them like trash and like the whores they are

if a women says she likes nice guys she is a liying piece of shit , i talked to this latina whore on discord i attacked her ego that women dont want nice guys she denied at first but then after more attacks on her ego she broke down and told me that women dont like mice guys and just want an asshole good looking man who treats them like trash and like the whores they are
They don’t have to be good looking either, just be an asshole is the way

women dont like mice guys

All of my bullies are in relationships/married/have kids.

Personality trumps everything though!!!1!!